• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oxbow Oat Hay

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
I ordered a sample pack of 8 different hays the other week. It took a while to arrive :roll: but it's here now and I'm on pack no.2. Foster buns Jester & Bouncer weren't too fussed about the "Botanical" hay but this evening they've had some of the "Oxbow Oat hay" & whhhhooooooaaaaaa boy do they LOVE it :lol::lol: They are both good hay eaters anyway and they're quite happy munching on the seed hay I get for the ponies but it was only £4 for the sample pack (I think) and I like to try and keep things interesting for them, variety is the spice of life and all that :) Anyway, they'd both just had their tea and Jester had been on the run on the lawn munching grass all day and so shouldn't have been hungry.... Well, you'd think he'd not been fed for a week :lol:

So, those of you who are having problems with your buns eating hay, I'd recommend you trying some oat hay. I'd also recommend wearing protective clothing though before administering it :shock::lol:

I ordered a sample pack of 8 different hays the other week. It took a while to arrive :roll: but it's here now and I'm on pack no.2. Foster buns Jester & Bouncer weren't too fussed about the "Botanical" hay but this evening they've had some of the "Oxbow Oat hay" & whhhhooooooaaaaaa boy do they LOVE it :lol::lol: They are both good hay eaters anyway and they're quite happy munching on the seed hay I get for the ponies but it was only £4 for the sample pack (I think) and I like to try and keep things interesting for them, variety is the spice of life and all that :) Anyway, they'd both just had their tea and Jester had been on the run on the lawn munching grass all day and so shouldn't have been hungry.... Well, you'd think he'd not been fed for a week :lol:

So, those of you who are having problems with your buns eating hay, I'd recommend you trying some oat hay. I'd also recommend wearing protective clothing though before administering it :shock::lol:

Is this the sample pack from us? - I'm sorry it took a while to arrive if it is. Delivery time is out of our control though once it leaves us.

Is this the sample pack from us? - I'm sorry it took a while to arrive if it is. Delivery time is out of our control though once it leaves us.

Hi there, yes it was from you :) Unfortunately it arrived too late for Inca (who I ordered it for) :( It took almost 2 weeks from ordering and I was about to chase it and it turned up :shock: It doesn't matter though, the foster buns are enjoying it :D

Back