• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our new edition

Aww Ali that spa is so lovely !! Duckie is awesome too :lol: I might nip down and have a relax :lol: xx

oooo la la! :lol: I bet your the talk of the street "they've got a hot tub you know..." they'll be jumping to all sorts of conclusions!

oooo la la! :lol: I bet your the talk of the street "they've got a hot tub you know..." they'll be jumping to all sorts of conclusions!

Yeh I know you should of seen the curtains twitching:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I watched a comedy once where a couple got a hot tub, they heard noises one night to find the local o.a.p swingers were in it:lol: Lets just hope it does not happen to you:lol::lol:

I watched a comedy once where a couple got a hot tub, they heard noises one night to find the local o.a.p swingers were in it:lol: Lets just hope it does not happen to you:lol::lol:

OMG noooooooooooooooooooooo could you imagine that:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Awwww thats fabulous.I would love one.No room in my gardens for sheds and dog kennels:rolleyes::lol::lol:

Awwww thats fabulous.I would love one.No room in my gardens for sheds and dog kennels:rolleyes::lol::lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww its is fatastic, buns dont seem bothered by it at all,are garden is getting smaller and smaller:roll::roll:

Back