• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Otto isn't doing so well / We lost him/ PM results post 99, completely heartbreaking

I'm so sorry Liz xx
_hugs__by_Synfull.gif

You did so much for him and gave him so much of a better life then he ever would of had!!!

its not your fault though you DID do everything you could with the last few weeks/months he had with you, there is no way you could of forseen this, you didnt let him suffer anymore, hes in a pain free place now (hugs)

Thank you, the PM has helped that I know we did all we could for him, but I just want to say sorry to him for life generally giving him such an awful time of it, and for him having to endure so much suffering in his short life :cry:

I'm so sorry you lost him.
He had the happiest time of his (albeit too short) life with you, and you should be proud of what you did for him.
My heart goes out to you and Steve
xx

He was a very handsome little bunny but it does seem a miracle he survived this long, maybe there is a big bunny at RB that looks down on all the little bunnies below and she helped Otto to hang on so that he would know what true love was! I haven’t been one of his sponsors very long, but I feel heartbroken like he was one of my own bunnies :( I have no idea how you have the strength to do what you do, you are an amazing human being!

Oh Liz, he doesnt need you to say sorry, he will be glad of the love you gave him and he knows you tried to get him better.
Was just time for him to be a bunny Angel xx

I'm so sorry, but you did everything you possibly could for him, no-one could have done more. My heart goes out to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry to hear this, its especially sad in such a young animal.

Somebody wrote this to me recently and it made me feel a bit better.

'Grieve not for those you have lost, but rejoice in those you have saved.'

Liz, i am so sorry about Otto we are all hearthbroken for you, at least he knew love after his awful start in life, you did everything you could for him.

Binky pain free little one, say hi to Gwen for me xxx

Oh no, poor Otto. I'm so sorry for you Liz, i know how much you did to try and help this poor lad *Big Hug*

Otto was such a lovely bun x

I'm so sorry to hear about Otto. :cry:

Please don't feel bad. You gave him a nice home and loads of love and I'm sure his last days were happy ones. X

Find some comfort in knowing that now he is free from pain and I'm sure he knew you'd done all you could for him.

Thinking of you. X

Couldnt read this without sobbing.

Poor Otto.

The world was a cruel place for you while you were with your first owners, thank goodness you had some time in the warmth of love and care before you were stolen from us to go to the Bridge.

Binky free little one.

At least there you do not feel pain any more.

I'm so sorry :cry:

It a shame that having finally found a loving home he was able to enjoy it with you for longer. Binky free Otto xx

Oh Liz, he doesnt need you to say sorry, he will be glad of the love you gave him and he knows you tried to get him better.
Was just time for him to be a bunny Angel xx

Kirsty's right Liz - Otto doesn't need you to say sorry to him - you have tried your utmost for this little man & he knows this. It's just so awful that he didn't get to have a long & happy life with you, after having such terrible life before coming to you :cry:

Thinking of you & Steve, take care (((hugs))) xxx

Really sorry to hear he has gone, his PM is quite shockingly sad :cry::cry::cry:

Thank you for taking care of this beautiful bunny for the latter part of his life, he had an angelic little face and no doubt a personality to match :cry::cry::cry:

Thank you, he may have had an angelic face but he was a little monkey:love: I will really miss him and although Onslow had satrted to bully him a little, I am sure he misses him too.

I just can't get my head around everything Otto went through, he was so young and no bunny deserves so much pain and cruelty in such a short time. Tears stream down my face everytime I think about it :(

:cry::cry:Poor little guy no wonder he was grinding his teeth, well done for all you did for him, out of pain now x

Back