• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Orlaith-23/8/06- PASSED AWAY AT O430HRS..PM RESULT.....

Jane, I'm terribly sorry to hear about Orlaith. :cry: :cry: I know this has been really difficult for you. :cry: :cry: Orlath is such a lucky bunny to have had been loved and cared for by you.
Binky free at The Bridge Orlaith. xxx
:cry: :cry:

Christabel has just phoned with Orlaith's PM result.
Her caecum (large bowel) was abnormal in that it was very small and 'stringy' :( Her intestines were badly inflammed :( Her heart appeared abnormally small and her lungs were badly scarred :(
Christabel believes cause of death to have been a combination of all the above and Penicillin induced Enterotoxaemia.

My poor baby :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Janex

So sorry Jane to hear the sad news.We love our pets so much it is so difficult to see them go isn't it? We are all thinking of you and everyone is here any time you need to chat. This is such a great forum. What would we do without it!!!Pam.

so sorry to read your sad new :cry:
please please try and get some rest now jane, you must look after yourself too honey xxx
binky free little girlie xxx

Back