• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One Year with Eddison - Happy Gotcha day

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
This time last year we'd have been driving back home with him:love:

I wish I had some nice photos to share but they were a big fat fail:lol:

First he was overshadowed by Boo (& ran off when I moved positioon)
You wouldn't think he weighs more than her

jxnyjdAl.jpg

after work he sulked under the bed (its not his getting up time)

A0bJ5xzl.jpg

as I type he has just presented himself so I best go get the treats

Aw happy gotcha day Eddy ! You certainly fell on your paws, lovely home, lovely Hoomins, beautiful lady Bun. Enjoy your treats, don't forget to share them :D

Happy gotcha day! You are a very lucky bun! You have wonderful humans and a very special bunny named Boo!
:love:

Oh Eddy! Happy gotcha day [emoji7] you're a very lucky bun!

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Aww, Happy Gotcha Day, cute Eddy! :love: I'm glad you got some treats to celebrate! Good job not letting j&b take any good photos of you to remember this day by. :lol: Did you get to dig in your digging box?

awww thanks everyone . I don't feel like he had the best celebration day, poor thing. He looked anxious about the digging box & was too scared to jump in (think he kind of wanted to) so chewed the plastic instead. Its only got coir in it, sand arrives today. I've been to sainsburys to get him a bag of all herbs on offer - except tarragon as I don't know if its bunny acceptable. So we'll have a herb party tonight, I'll play him some Fleetwood Mac & try & get his confidence up to get in his digging box. I put Boo in there (who was just confused:lol:) & he looked so worried til I took her out. He's a sensitive boy

awww thanks everyone . I don't feel like he had the best celebration day, poor thing. He looked anxious about the digging box & was too scared to jump in (think he kind of wanted to) so chewed the plastic instead. Its only got coir in it, sand arrives today. I've been to sainsburys to get him a bag of all herbs on offer - except tarragon as I don't know if its bunny acceptable. So we'll have a herb party tonight, I'll play him some Fleetwood Mac & try & get his confidence up to get in his digging box. I put Boo in there (who was just confused:lol:) & he looked so worried til I took her out. He's a sensitive boy

Oh bless him, such a sensitive little soul, bet he'll love his digging box when he gets in there-sand everywhere ! :lol:

Happy gotcha day Eddy. You’ve had a journey but now your at the best destination you could ever wish for. All your wishes and dreams will come true and you’ll be enjoying each day blessed with happiness, love, great food and even better company. Xx

Aw, sweet Eddy, being so concerned about Boo in the digging box. Sounds like the digging box hasn't been a success yet! I hope he enjoyed his herb party with Fleetwood Mac and felt confident enough to do some digging.

aww thanks. The room smelt lovely with those sharp bunny teeth mincing up herbs. The sand is delayed (31st - 4th) but he did get in a couple of times and had a little dig :love: if he ever gets going I'll take a photo

Aww, he had a little dig. :love: I wonder what he'll like better, the coco coir or the sand. I'd love to see a photo if you take one! And, yes, it always smells so lovely when bunnies eat herbs!

Happy gotcha day Eddy, you little furry bummed rascal!

I'm glad he's started to explore his new digging box. I reckon there'll be no stopping him once he realises how much fun he can have.

I remember when I first bought Scrappy a cardboard castle as an apology present for making her go for a CT scan for her eye. She hated it at first and wouldn't go near it. In fact, she was so outraged we had a rather prolonged poo protest. Then one day, she just woke up and decided she liked it and from that day on I couldn't get her out of it.

Moral of the story: bunnies are fickle little gits 😆

Aww, he had a little dig. :love: I wonder what he'll like better, the coco coir or the sand. I'd love to see a photo if you take one! And, yes, it always smells so lovely when bunnies eat herbs!

sand arrived so he has a mix in there at the moment. I think he needs some hawthorn twigs or something to motivate him:lol:

Happy gotcha day Eddy, you little furry bummed rascal!

I'm glad he's started to explore his new digging box. I reckon there'll be no stopping him once he realises how much fun he can have.

I remember when I first bought Scrappy a cardboard castle as an apology present for making her go for a CT scan for her eye. She hated it at first and wouldn't go near it. In fact, she was so outraged we had a rather prolonged poo protest. Then one day, she just woke up and decided she liked it and from that day on I couldn't get her out of it.

Moral of the story: bunnies are fickle little gits ��

this made me laugh. I love your attempts to appease her. She seems a massive character:love:

Back