• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

I mean when I've done it before for people I've not looked, I've just copied it all and saved it for them, but I can imagine some people might, Idk [emoji38]

If you need a local company I can recommend one.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful photo thread, it has made my tired and stressed head take time out to see such beautiful and (at times) funny photos. I do so like Joey's Tinder photo.

Summer weather came to Turkey today. if i'm not at sea, i don't like hot and sun. I don't like the heat at all. I need rain, cold and cloudy air. I am bored, very hot country. I want cold now. I was born in the wrong country. :D :D :D

gosh. i would swap places with you (?)

if my lottery win ever happens #1 is a bigger boat & a house by the sea somewhere hot

gosh. i would swap places with you (?)

if my lottery win ever happens #1 is a bigger boat & a house by the sea somewhere hot

Hahahah, i accept. When do we swap places? :lol::lol:

Joking aside, Turkey is a beautiful country. But the country's policy sucks. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm sorry your laptop died, j&b. :( Thank you for all the wonderful photos you've shared here. It's been one of my favourite threads. :love: And thank you for the photos of Noodle and Myrtle. Gosh, they were so fluffy, especially Myrtle! They were very cute. :love: And what a great digging box they had, too.

same here.

life won't be the same again but i suppose we will have to adapt to the new reality :(

I shall do my best :love: Lots more bunny zen photos - you'll have to do your part & share lots of photos too;)
Yay! :D Okay, I'll do my part, too, and share lots of photos of Sophie and Casper. :lol: I've been quite tired, so I haven't shared any in a little while, but I'll see if I can get some photos soon.

Awww, so adorable. :love:

Thanks. :love: I want to ask you something. Have you ever traveled in Europe with a bunny?

We have an idea to move to Europe. My husband is having some job interviews. If it is positive we will move to Europe. Airlines do not accept rabbits in Turkey. Some of the European airlines are accepting rabbits. But most airlines that accept rabbits have few flights to Turkey. I could only find the Finnair company.

If it happens we have thoughts to move soon Europe. If it is not positive, we will move to the south of Turkey.

I am currently living in Istanbul. We are very bored with Istanbul. Too crowded, loud, metropolis...
Also, a major earthquake is expected in Istanbul in the near future, an inevitable earthquake and tsunami. An estimated 500,000-1 million deaths are expected in the earthquake. So we are thinking of moving fast. This is a huge disaster.
Istanbul is a very big city, can't handle such an earthquake. Roads are too small, most of the wrecked people will not be accessible (16 million people live in Istanbul).

20 years ago, there was a huge earthquake near Istanbul. Name is Gölcük. Then my husband was living in Gölcük. 40,000 people died in Gölcük earthquake according to official records, but in reality this number is higher. Because the land and roads have parted, people disappeared by falling into those crevices. My husband's apartment building was destroyed in the earthquake, left under the wreckage. Then he was a child, but still couldn't get over this trauma. My husband still remembers the city's smell of corpses. He don't want to go through the same things again.

I forgot to post this one of Noodley the other day so I'll add it now cos she looks quite lovely in her lionheadedness. Such a sweet bunny - LOVED a cuddle - in fact she was the last of my cuddle buns (I used them up too early:lol:)

EtkyDGQl.jpg

I forgot to post this one of Noodley the other day so I'll add it now cos she looks quite lovely in her lionheadedness. Such a sweet bunny - LOVED a cuddle - in fact she was the last of my cuddle buns (I used them up too early:lol:)

EtkyDGQl.jpg
[/IMG]

Although I can't imagine me ever having one, lionheads' whispiness is certainly attractively arty :)

EtkyDGQl.jpg
[/IMG]

Haha, your bunny is so sweet.. :) mashallah :) :)

Although I can't imagine me ever having one, lionheads' whispiness is certainly attractively arty :)

indeed. I wouldn't choose myself but i'm glad fate intercepted cos was an absolute joy. She had a lovely coloured violet eye too

Back