• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

a very ginger, non glossy Rudey from last year & some Trio laziness from 2017

fvvVNIhl.jpg
[/IMG]

AAV4x7cl.jpg
[/IMG]

zYm1Uorl.jpg
[/IMG]

oLtA86jl.jpg
[/IMG]

tdT4znJl.jpg
[/IMG]

I love that picture of Joey, ever so hansdome :love: Boo has a very nice polary beary coat doesnt she. I love Rudeys highlights too basking in the sun :love:

well I didn't post anything yesterday as didn't think anybun would be that interested in Joeys birthday salads throughout the years:lol: Talk about a one trick pony said Joey, how about some proper gifts

Heres my trio in their early days though. I like Mouseys really squishy face :love:- no wonder she snores

TLay8QEl.jpg
[/IMG]

CqCpCJzl.jpg
[/IMG]

OsIQnl8l.jpg
[/IMG]

ZV5e9yel.jpg
[/IMG]

AWgJeIml.jpg
[/IMG]

I have never had a rabbit sleep so comfortably like Boo. I bet its lovely to watch her sleep and shows how much she trusts you

RIP ON This Day Thread

My laptop died on Wednesday & with it the On this Day app. So a premature end. Thanks everybun who has watched or enjoyed over the last 9 months

Oh what a shame, never mind. I for one will be looking back over this thread regularly, and getting my little moment of mindfulness :) thanks for doing this J & B you've made a lot of people smile xx

Oh what a shame, never mind. I for one will be looking back over this thread regularly, and getting my little moment of mindfulness :) thanks for doing this J & B you've made a lot of people smile xx

Thank You PM:love: - I've enjoyed inflicting them on you

When I was trying to find business docs saved to USB sticks I found loads of photos I never knew I had, so I think I'll add some extra Noodle & Myrtle pics now- even if they aren't off this day :lol: a closing gift

random dated photos of Noodle & Myrtle

don't think any of these are repeats. I was a newish bunny mum back when these were taken - I don't feed carrots or use flashes like this these days. In my favour I understood & respected bunnies needed space from day 1 & discovered FHB within a year of getting my first bun. We live & learn

little snooty faced Noodley

tJaNu5Dl.jpg

zztxp3gl.jpg

having a wee:lol:

Nmj6LSql.jpg

jxWxj7Nl.jpg

this was their digging box

g0rmWull.jpg

DPnol85l.jpg

When I called Bunny Burrows & Gwen said the only pair was lionhead half sisters I said "aren't they really fluffy & need grooming everyday". Not really said Gwen

xjB2mP9l.jpg

& the til now elusive cuddley pics

s72FFX3l.jpg

CbuGginl.jpg

Hope you can recover whatever you need off your laptop if that's the case :) Thankyou for sharing your previous floofs! They are lovely :love:

I'm sorry your laptop died, j&b. :( Thank you for all the wonderful photos you've shared here. It's been one of my favourite threads. :love: And thank you for the photos of Noodle and Myrtle. Gosh, they were so fluffy, especially Myrtle! They were very cute. :love: And what a great digging box they had, too.

Thanks so much everybun. One of my favourite threads is quite some accolade. Thank You. I'm sure you'll see more of my bunnies as they are today. Its been nice to hear you enjoyed them

Yeah I kinda backed some stuff up. Shops quiet at mo so tbh I've not delved far in to whats missing. A few label templates etc & loads of house renovation photos for sure & all recent bunny photos not still on camera. When old laptop died it couldn't find Windows - Bob says might be able to get copy of windows to retrieve old stuff

Thanks so much everybun. One of my favourite threads is quite some accolade. Thank You. I'm sure you'll see more of my bunnies as they are today. Its been nice to hear you enjoyed them

Yeah I kinda backed some stuff up. Shops quiet at mo so tbh I've not delved far in to whats missing. A few label templates etc & loads of house renovation photos for sure & all recent bunny photos not still on camera. When old laptop died it couldn't find Windows - Bob says might be able to get copy of windows to retrieve old stuff
Yea or you can just get the data recovered from the hard drive, if I was closer I'd do it for you, but there's companies out there you can send it to for them to recover your data

Yea or you can just get the data recovered from the hard drive, if I was closer I'd do it for you, but there's companies out there you can send it to for them to recover your data

thats encouraging - thanks Graicee. I'll not take a hammer to it just yet. I don't think I could Boobly bear the idea of someone looking at my saved files:lol: Nothing dodgy but v childish

thats encouraging - thanks Graicee. I'll not take a hammer to it just yet. I don't think I could Boobly bear the idea of someone looking at my saved files[emoji38] Nothing dodgy but v childish
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

I mean when I've done it before for people I've not looked, I've just copied it all and saved it for them, but I can imagine some people might, Idk [emoji38]

Summer weather came to Turkey today. if i'm not at sea, i don't like hot and sun. I don't like the heat at all. I need rain, cold and cloudy air. I am bored, very hot country. I want cold now. I was born in the wrong country. :D :D :D

Last edited:
Back