• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On Ebay!

my worry is because people have reported it what will happen to the bunnies :?
im not in a position to take them in like mischief i do hope the pot staitment is just a sick joke

PLEASE please please dont report these people, the ad gets taken down and then its harder to get these bunnies out, we need to let this run the course and hopefully they will get the home they deserve.

If need be we can find them rescue spaces and I know I am not alone in offering to go and get these bunnies out, I am good at gritting my teeth and smiling at people.

Just dont report it, we need the time to sort out possible rescue spaces for them

(I havent read all the threads so if someone has offered a home thats great!)

PLEASE please please dont report these people, the ad gets taken down and then its harder to get these bunnies out, we need to let this run the course and hopefully they will get the home they deserve.

If need be we can find them rescue spaces and I know I am not alone in offering to go and get these bunnies out, I am good at gritting my teeth and smiling at people.

Just dont report it, we need the time to sort out possible rescue spaces for them

I can certainly foster until a place can be found. I'm about 30 - 40 miles away from the bunnies' location.

too late hun its been reported a few times :?

Thats why I came on here and didn't report I didn't want them to disappear, but knew you guys would know what to do. I hope they get out ok

I missed the link, but it sounds awful!

I hope something can be done to help the bun or buns.

I hope someone can help these poor rabbits, they do not look too good for me. Is this a rescue operation could take in this area? I want a little help financially if a rescue could. Oh please. Also, if the owner gets wind that they can be reported, etc. so they can have.

translation agency

Last edited:
Back