• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

okay, need lots of help (shed)

I guess your right. Tills v.happy with her house (I really struggle getting her out sometimes :?) ... Maybe that has something to do with the wurnderful neil making it though :lol: :lol: :lol: X

i mean, it would be nice to give him a home, but, there is someone out there where they can devote all ateention to him!!!!

IMO you could quite happily keep 3 rabbits in a 6 x 3 shed as it is after all the equivalent of a hutch 2ft x 9ft! (Do you like my maths skills there 8) :lol: )

However, if you are going to have loads of other stuff using up floor space then you'd have to rethink it, and they would of course need a run attached or run time anyway.

I think as your girls were so hard to get together in the first place that Id keep them just as a pair, and you have loads of other pets dont you?

Back