• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OK GIRLS!!! Here is John in his kilt

I didnt know you were supposed to powder..although no chaffing to report!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Its a diff tartan then, i will need to ask John but I think it is Tweedale

Wolf Whistles :oops: :oops: :oops:
Still waiting for the pics of underneath the kilt - have magnifying glass at ready :lol: :lol: :lol:

we were at his Cousins wedding, he and his cousin are as close of brothers so he wanted t0 make a real effort, bless him

cazza269 said:
Jay I have some gooduns of him, but they would never be allowed on here :wink: :lol: :lol:

Now I can't see Tam, Adele or any of the girls on here having a problem with seeing them posted on here :? Am I right girls :?: :wink:

cazza269 said:
Jay I have some gooduns of him, but they would never be allowed on here :wink: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :no:

SOME of us are too young for that kind of thing if you dont mind! :eek: :eek:

However you dress them up, mens bits just ain't that pretty :shock: :oops:
Jay go and have a lie down and a stiff drink the excitement is obviously far too much, what would Scoot say if he knew you wanted to look at boys bits other than his :wink:

loopylop said:
cazza269 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :no:

SOME of us are too young for that kind of thing if you dont mind! :eek: :eek:

Pull the other one - it's got bells on it :roll: Too young indeed :roll: :wink: :lol:

Mark said:
Jay go and have a lie down and a stiff drink the excitement is obviously far too much, what would Scoot say if he knew you wanted to look at boys bits other than his :wink:

But I could do with a really good laugh at the moment :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark said:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Jaypot said:
Mark said:

But I could do with a really good laugh at the moment :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are most certainly entitled to that, bring on the bits :D :wink:

Scoot said:
Mark said:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Scoot my lovely it is purely for research purposes........honest :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you guys are too funny!! Poor John, can you feel the heat from his red face?! :lol: :lol:

Back