• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh!!! The Shame!!!

Teddy: I has my own blog AND Facebook, Auntie Yvette! I need my publics to keep up with my poops and noms!

Anybun wants to add my FB...feel free...there are many pawsome pictchurs of the bunderful me!

As everybun noes...I am the pawsomest, most hansbun, bunderful bunny in the entire of lagomorphia!!
(Beeg headed? ME? Nohw!)

Teddy: I has my own blog AND Facebook, Auntie Yvette! I need my publics to keep up with my poops and noms!

Anybun wants to add my FB...feel free...there are many pawsome pictchurs of the bunderful me!

As everybun noes...I am the pawsomest, most hansbun, bunderful bunny in the entire of lagomorphia!!
(Beeg headed? ME? Nohw!)

LADY B....Noe,Noes,Tis My Blue...(but youre a close second.......)

I have done this as I wanted to get rid of family members & collegues without hurting their feelings!I no longer have a page under my name but under BARLEYDILL if anyone wants to be my friend.:D

Back