• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh my flip pin' god....

How can a rescue just sell animals through a pet shop?! :shock: :( Are they even vaccinated or vet checked? That's not rescuing, it's just passing animals around. It could be out of the frying pan and into the fire for those buns :(

That's absolutely shocking.
Poor little bun, I would have taken her home there and then :oops:

Sounds like this rescue needs to be shut down. They're going to be doing more harm than good :(

I can only speak for our branch but we certainly did go through a full home check when we adopted Sprocket and Widget, although they were rehomed by the vets in a branch rather than the adoption part. The money was a donation that went to PACT animal sanctuary. They were both neutered and vacced before we got them.

I can only speak for our branch but we certainly did go through a full home check when we adopted Sprocket and Widget, although they were rehomed by the vets in a branch rather than the adoption part. The money was a donation that went to PACT animal sanctuary. They were both neutered and vacced before we got them.

In this instance the only rehoming requirement is that you cough up a £10 donation and then sign the regular p@h declaration form x

Back