• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now Peggy-Sue Boblet Too-U/D 0115hrs *SHE'S GONE* :-(

Peggy-Sue has had all the treatment Tim advised me to give.
She is due anther injection of Metoclopromide at 0100hrs if she is still with us.
There is no point in syringe feeding her as we need to get the food stuck in her stomach out first. But if she has the thickened pyloric sphincter like Nellie then no meds will work because the 'outlet' from her stomach would be blocked by thickened tissue.........:cry:

Now tell me that intensive breeding is OK................:censored:

Janex

Last edited:
Jane i am so sorry hun, i keep dreading to come on rabbit chat incase their is something i do not want to see :cry: you are doing all you can and thats all anyone can ask. Hopefully she will last until 1am and then you will manage to give her more meds. Fingers crossed :love: xxxx

Fingers crossed it's something else and not what little Nellie had... Big healing vibes for Peggy -Sue:) Thinking of you...

Thinking of you at this late hour....don't know how you cope, but whatever the outcome you are a star...

Cara

OMG Jane, I am so, so, SO sorry to hear that Peggy Sue has gone now too.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: You must be SO distraught right now.....I wish there was something I could do.:cry: ::HUGE hugs::

Binky free at the Bridge, darling Peggy Sue, with your lovely sister Nellie. XXXXX:cry: :cry: :cry:

Back