• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now Peggy-Sue Boblet Too-U/D 0115hrs *SHE'S GONE* :-(

oh god Jane, that is so unfair! you have done so well for them and they don't deserve this. Hope she can pull through
thinking of you

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Come on peggy Sue, you can do it......................... you have the best mummy in the world caring for you........................

Su.x

NOWAY:cry: What is happening :cry: ................WhyWHYWHYYYYYY:cry:

The world is such a cruel place:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I am so sorry Jane. I am lost for words, but am sending everyhing i can for peggy-sue and you :cry: xx

Jane, I cannot believe this is happening to your girlies...I am dumbstruck. Sending vibes for Peggy-Sue :cry: :cry:

Thinking of you Jane......:cry:

I don't understand how they were fine and now you may loose 2 within hours... Thats just so unfair:evil:

Very, very, sad.... :cry:

Come on girlie! :cry:

Last edited:
I can't believe the week you are having Jane. Sorry to hear about the lastest poorly buns. Really hoping she makes it through.

Jane,

Thinking of Peggy-Sue and you. Really hope she pulls through. You are so dedicated, she couldn't be in better hands.

Back