• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now Bramble is poorly too :-(...update 1 March

Quick update on Bramble...

Hope I'm not jinxing her by saying that the dental seems to have done the trick and she's eating normally (for her) and the area of active infection is no longer filling up with pus. She's maintaining her weight at just over 2kg, which is over than 300g more than when she arrived! :D

Scarily though...my vet gets any trainee vets/work experience students to feel her mandible because she has the most extensive jaw abscesses my vet has seen :shock: :cry:

I do sometimes wonder if I'm keeping her going out of HER interests or MINE?...I would just feel so bad putting an active and bright rabbit to sleep though :? :cry:

You are doing the right thing; please don't ever doubt yourself. You know your bunnies better than anybody else.:wave:

I'm glad that Bramble is feeling better and sending lots more vibes for her xxxx

You are doing the right thing; please don't ever doubt yourself. You know your bunnies better than anybody else.:wave:

I'm glad that Bramble is feeling better and sending lots more vibes for her xxxx

I'll second that Amy. You've given Bramble a chance and you'll know when/if the time is right to let her go. ((hugs)) xxx

Back