• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not my hamster but...

Graciee

Staff member
He was in the adoption centre and he's so so cute [emoji7] honestly I had to stop myself taking him home, he looked so gentle [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
70447265ebabdc19243c136ea73bed9e.jpg
d5d5ec18d8cec0b78cf754c9beb89d73.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

He’s adorable, are you sure you can’t take him? #enabler [emoji38]
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

I so so want to, I was going to ask what his story was or why he was there, but then I was like "no grace that's a mistake.. You'll get attached... It's probably some heartbreaking story.. Then you'll cave.. Walk away..." hardest thing ever... There was just something about him [emoji7] my current two hammies I took home for well, Gus because he was so so stressed - and hated all people, I was like well I hate hamsters, I have no interest in interacting him, that's sounds fine [emoji38] and my robo I only took her and her baby because the baby needed medical attention and my boyfriend feel in love with them both... I've never felt a connection with a hamster before, until him! [emoji38] ah well! I can't have a 3rd hamster!

Awww. I can see why you were tempted. Mind you your two are rather lovely!

Yeaa he's so cute [emoji7]

I know Gus and Cottonball are cute too, let's be real, all hamsters are adorable [emoji38][emoji38]

There's no law says you can't have a 3rd hammy. And he's probably now dreaming of this wonderful hooman who would love to give him a fabulous home with love and food and he would be so appreciative to the hooman. Go on Graciee- he's so sweet.

There's no law says you can't have a 3rd hammy. And he's probably now dreaming of this wonderful hooman who would love to give him a fabulous home with love and food and he would be so appreciative to the hooman. Go on Graciee- he's so sweet.
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Enablers the lot of ya! [emoji38]

If there was a surface for a large tank for him I'd have done it, a familiar thought is - if only the house was finished, then I could and I'd just make space for the extra tank [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] I just don't have any more large surfaces left in my bedroom [emoji38] I have to say having two hamster in my bedroom feels pretty crazy already [emoji38] when we finally move into the house I don't think ima have any animals in my bedroom, it'll be a animal free zone, no more will I have to listen to Gus drinking in the middle of the night for what I can only describe as never ending, who decided to make water bottles so damn loud? [emoji38] Still worth it though :D

Is there room on the floor anywhere, that’s a surface! #enabler #just do it #hammie needs you #emotional blackmail #you need 3 hammies in your life #do it, do it, do i! #why be sensible #enabler+ :lol:

Is there room on the floor anywhere, that’s a surface! #enabler #just do it #hammie needs you #emotional blackmail #you need 3 hammies in your life #do it, do it, do i! #why be sensible #enabler+ [emoji38]
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

You really should take him on. you can create a surface by buying a table. Orrrrrr get a single mattress to lie on your bed frame, left over side would be lots of space for hammie Simple

You guys [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Thinking about it, my boyfriend could really sleep on the floor, then I could get a large tank for his side of the bed.. Seems like a good solution or the loft bed! That'd free up so much floor space, why stop with just one extra hamster tank, I could have several more if I slept on a raised bed! [emoji38]

I love my bunnies, yet my spouse had often been an enabler for many years. So please allow me to say that this hamster is so adorable that I am sure he will be adopted before anyone can persuade you to keep him in the shower stall or empty bathtub; because you can take a sponge bath and wash your hair in the sink.

Back