• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not Impressed U/D PICS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres Jon the (i believe) French lop,
Jack a crossbreed whom i think is deaf
Gucci a black tiny minilop, but ive literally just bonded him with Megan... typical aye!!Unless they want a trio :lol:

any boy, thats no bigger than a dwarf lop type size, no more than 3kg i reckon, so he dusnt squish yeeha!

:shock:
I cant believe this thread!!!
Everyone is human give the poor girl a break!!! :roll:

Some times you lot really annoy me! There are worse things going on in the world.

Nuff said.

Good luck with the babies chick :wave:

Do you have an idea of which friend of your brothers may have done this? I know you have probably already said something by now but I think I would threaten them with calling the police hun, I would actually call the police if someone came into my garden and touched my buns without permission :oops: But I might be over reacting x

Good luck with the babies chick :wave:

Do you have an idea of which friend of your brothers may have done this? I know you have probably already said something by now but I think I would threaten them with calling the police hun, I would actually call the police if someone came into my garden and touched my buns without permission :oops: But I might be over reacting x

Thanks :), its either one of two people, if they come near the house again they will be arrested and taken through courts police have said, they have damaged mums car while we were in traffic going vet, he pulled the side mirror off. He is a :censored::censored::censored: and i have told him so. I was scarely close to smashing his head in with a hammer as in May he threatened to "slit my rabb:censored:its throat" I grabbed him, held him to the wall and said "you may be full of empty threats, i carry through with mine" I could happily do time for his murder, its quite worrying (sp) how i can smile on thoughts of him coming to harm.

:shock: As long as he will stay away then :( What an idiot!! My brothers friends are too scared to even look at my buns when im around :oops: But I think I do go a bit over the top x

Good luck honey :) x

They know my mum can be a push over, but if i can hear her shouting for them to get off the doorstep, i go down there, and they run!

They know my mum can be a push over, but if i can hear her shouting for them to get off the doorstep, i go down there, and they run!

:lol: Good for you! Can your brother not say something? :( I know they are his friends but if my brothers friends were out of order to me he would go mad, especially if it had something to do with my pets x

:lol: Good for you! Can your brother not say something? :( I know they are his friends but if my brothers friends were out of order to me he would go mad, especially if it had something to do with my pets x

Most ive heard him say to them was "leave it out" when the one i dispise with a passion called me a "ginger lesbian :censored:" :shock: I pointed out to him my hair is red and offered to show him the dye box and take him to the doctors to test for colour blindness. And last time i looked, my o/h is not a woman, despite having longer hair than me :lol:

At times i believe my brother can be just as bad as them :roll:
Though he has never done anything to jeopardise any of my animals welfare.

it is strange though, why would be want to breed them? it seems a bit of a silly thing to do, not that id want him to do anything to them... of course not but its trange way to get revenge isnt it?

maybe its cus he knew it would bother you?

it is strange though, why would be want to breed them? it seems a bit of a silly thing to do, not that id want him to do anything to them... of course not but its trange way to get revenge isnt it?

maybe its cus he knew it would bother you?

MAybe he thought they would fight if put together :S
I honestly cant think why anyone would put two rabbits together as revenge though:S
If they wanted to annoy me, maybe smash a run up or something, not mix buns :?

MAybe he thought they would fight if put together :S
I honestly cant think why anyone would put two rabbits together as revenge though:S
If they wanted to annoy me, maybe smash a run up or something, not mix buns :?

thats what i mean, smash up the runs, do some damage, even take one or something..but breed them? seems kinda silly!

maybe he did think they would fight, or maybe hes just an immature boy 'haha rabbits doing it' kinda thing.

perhaps he let them out, and then realised how horrid that was and then put them back?? and thats how she got pregnant?

thats what i mean, smash up the runs, do some damage, even take one or something..but breed them? seems kinda silly!

maybe he did think they would fight, or maybe hes just an immature boy 'haha rabbits doing it' kinda thing.

perhaps he let them out, and then realised how horrid that was and then put them back?? and thats how she got pregnant?

Actually that last bit could make sense, Moonshine would have probably tried to rip another bun apart, maybe they "did stuff" then she went for his throat and they grabbed them apart, but none of the buns have any injuries :? Ill recheck them all tomorrow incase a wound has been overlooked.

Actually that last bit could make sense, Moonshine would have probably tried to rip another bun apart, maybe they "did stuff" then she went for his throat and they grabbed them apart, but none of the buns have any injuries :? Ill recheck them all tomorrow incase a wound has been overlooked.

brush the fur back, that way u can see clearer. but remember this would have been a month ago so you could have missed it and by now it would have cleared up.

have you contacted the suspect? (lol)

to see what he has to say

brush the fur back, that way u can see clearer. but remember this would have been a month ago so you could have missed it and by now it would have cleared up.

have you contacted the suspect? (lol)

to see what he has to say

Ahh true.

No i havent seen them as they have been cautioned by police and told if they knock on house again they will be arrested and taken through court.

Morning Kristine... nice friends your bro has... not :evil: . It's great that you stand up to them but they sound the type that would be quite nasty to animals to get back at you so locks on your hutches are an immediate must.

You don't need great DIY skills to put them on but I'm sure someone would be handy with a screwdriver for you if you're not.

Thing is, you can't criticise anyone or anything on here as it's pc central. You even get lessons from people as to how to edit your post to be more pc, amazing! No-one can interject any human passion or motion about a subject they feel strongly about, all responses should sound automated and above all politically correct!

As for double standards, please do tell. I would love to hear this one. You see I have told starlight my thoughts via pm and the reasons for them because she pm'd me and asked me to. I will be honest to people unlike a core on here who do their tittle tattling via pm behind peoples back. At least I have the guts to say what I think to the person involved.

I think Starlight has learnt an important lesson here in security. I do feel she's taken on too much too quick, but hopefully there will be people to help her through. My posts were really to get her to think about what she was doing as 2 litters born in a 'sanctuary' in a couple of months is not on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back