• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Norma - gentle little girl needing a home

BevBunny

Mama Doe
Norma is a white lop with pink eyes. She was found sat on the side of the road in the village next to mine. We’ve advertised for her owners but with no luck, & actually suspect she was dumped.

Temperament - she’s a very sweet natured gentle girl, happy to be fussed & comes to me whenever I approach her area. Now she’s relaxed into her new space she plays & is pretty active, & v inquisitive. She’s v food oriented, & gobbles everything super quick so I’ve been using treat balls, hiding her food etc & she seems to enjoy digging around for things.

Age - young, perhaps 2 ish.

Sex/Neuter Status - the vets pretty sure she’s female, I think she’s neutered as she was super easy to litter train, plus she was chipped, so I think perhaps she originally came from a rescue centre who would have neutered her.

Vaccination Status - unknown so she’s being vaccinated on Monday 25th March.

Health - very good, Norma eats huge amounts of hay & does massive poos, so her tummy is just fine. Vet checked her teeth & they look great. We’re pretty sure she’s mostly deaf, & like most albinos her eye sight is poor, but it doesn’t make much difference to her, & her sense of smell is phenomenal. She has some staining & matting around her bum & back feet, & slight staining on her tummy. It looks like she was previously kept in very poor conditions which have caused this. The vet & I shaved off what matts we could, & when I fuss her I’m gradually breaking the remaining matts up. She’s super clean, & looks after herself well so she’ll sort her matted bum out in time but the new owner will need to keep a close eye on it, & maybe help her a bit.

Type of home wanted - with someone and somebunny to l give her the love she deserves, she’s the most adorable sweet little lady.

Location - Cambridgeshire (near Huntingdon)

Reason for rehoming - found her on the side of the road.

Btw in the photos she’s not lying in her dirty litter tray - I gave her two litter trays, she chose to wee in one & she uses the other one as her bed. She’s v clean, it took 2 nights to get her to wee/poop in the litter tray.

IMG_3659.jpegIMG_3593.jpegIMG_3651.jpegIMG_3599.jpegIMG_3669.jpeg

Last edited:
She is absolutely gorgeous. Reminds me so much of my Boo (when she was young). I hope she finds an amazing forever home

She's adorable. She'll make a super little bunny for a very lucky owner. Well done for all the help you've given her too. She was lucky to have been found.

Back