• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noel Fitzpatrick and Rabbits :-)

I'm salty that you've got him and we don't. 😫
I've watched a few episodes of The Bionic Vet, and while I don't agree with all his methods and the situations where he's applied them, he certainly does his level best for his patients...scarily in some instances putting himself in the neighborhood of mental, emotional and physical exhaustion. He's quite a dynamic individual. 👍

I'm salty that you've got him and we don't. 😫
I've watched a few episodes of The Bionic Vet, and while I don't agree with all his methods and the situations where he's applied them, he certainly does his level best for his patients...scarily in some instances putting himself in the neighborhood of mental, emotional and physical exhaustion. He's quite a dynamic individual. 👍

He took my Vet friend out to dinner. I might be a bit jealous !

It's such a shame that more vet practices don't use this standard as a marker. Since moving away from my lovely vets when we lived in London, I went through 5 practices before I found my current good one :confused:

Back