• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

nobody's interested in my rabbit stories....

Well I feel better now, knowing there are other bunny weirdos like me!!! You should see the looks I got when I told them I was getting guineapigs and keeping them in the house.... in a pen...... on incontinence pads and fleece...... you ain't seen a look of disbelief like it (mixed with a touch of horror and an inkling of pity!) :?

Well I feel better now, knowing there are other bunny weirdos like me!!! You should see the looks I got when I told them I was getting guineapigs and keeping them in the house.... in a pen...... on incontinence pads and fleece...... you ain't seen a look of disbelief like it (mixed with a touch of horror and an inkling of pity!) :?

:lol::lol::lol:

I think it may have been the incontinence pads that were the final straw!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I was embarrassed enough when I had to buy athlete's foot medicine for the piggies!

I feel your pain! I went in Argos once to get a waterproof bed set so I could put the sheet over my bed protect it from weewees. I said to the (young) guy behind the til, it's not for me it's for my rabbits. i don't think he believed me either. :lol:

I feel your pain! I went in Argos once to get a waterproof bed set so I could put the sheet over my bed protect it from weewees. I said to the (young) guy behind the til, it's not for me it's for my rabbits. i don't think he believed me either. :lol:

He probably wondered why your rabbits were sleeping in your bed :lol:

In one of my jobs they think im loopy but sort of accept it, and will pity me :lol: They supply me with newspaper, shredded paper and alsorts. One also helped Bf manuver a HUGE double hutch over the fence into my garden at 11pm one night....after lots of naughty words and shouting, I dont think he will be doing that again! In my other job, they are all real animal haters (and I mean, proper haters) and I am completely alone to fend off all their conversations about killing animals and stuff -:cry:

Back