• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No Tesicles for Fizz!! U/D She had testicles!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You might meets Pip and Fizz when you go to pick up Ginger!! ;)

Are you asking Kris to do your bonding? As Marshmallow is going to Kris's for bonding with Socks on Saturday :D.

Looks as if Ginger will be at her new home before her big brother.

I spoke with our vet this morning about Fizz and Wish. When Wish has her next dental they are going to shave her and see if she is a he :lol: She might be the only genuine girl of the lot though.

Are you asking Kris to do your bonding? As Marshmallow is going to Kris's for bonding with Socks on Saturday :D.

Looks as if Ginger will be at her new home before her big brother.

:wave:

If all goes well with Ginger's spay (or neuter as the case may/may not be!) she'll/he'll be coming home 1st October in the evening with me :)

Are you taking Socks there this saturday tdsouza? as in 25th Sept? If so, i may see Socks and Marshmallow while im there, if they are still there :)

I spoke with our vet this morning about Fizz and Wish. When Wish has her next dental they are going to shave her and see if she is a he :lol: She might be the only genuine girl of the lot though.

lets not go confusing things here Sky! :lol:

:lol: Why not? Lets be fair, who actually is not confused with all these hes and shes and heshes :lol:

:thumb: i'm putting my hand up as one of the confused ones after yesterdays little chat :)

ETA: i know its kinda thread hi-jacking, but are there any pictures of these litters when they were young, together i mean, not seperate? Obviously i've seen Ginger @ ~8 weeks but nothing from before?

There is a thread with loads of the litter I fostered, but they came to me at 6 weeks so all the pics are from then and onwards.

:wave:

If all goes well with Ginger's spay (or neuter as the case may/may not be!) she'll/he'll be coming home 1st October in the evening with me :)

Are you taking Socks there this saturday tdsouza? as in 25th Sept? If so, i may see Socks and Marshmallow while im there, if they are still there :)

Yes, Marshmallow is going up to Kris's on the 25th :D.

You should meet both of them when you pick up Ginger as I won't be able to collect them til the following weekend.

Yes, Marshmallow is going up to Kris's on the 25th :D.

You should meet both of them when you pick up Ginger as I won't be able to collect them til the following weekend.

Don't know what i'll be able to see of them, not knowing the area as it will be ~7-8pm when i get to Kris'...if i find it :? Hope it won't be too difficult, its a long way to drive and get lost lol.

Here is baby Ginger (with her "brother" Scruffy!) She is the less fuzzy one. She was about 2 weeks- 3 weeks old here.

bunbunbuns254.jpg

bunbunbuns256.jpg

bunbunbuns259.jpg

bunbunbuns263.jpg

bunbunbuns264.jpg

bunbunbuns265.jpg

Back