• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No. Just no.

2cb4fbbb9237336e77921aaf0292df47.jpg

Friday night greetings from Princess Petra and her Pet Human [emoji1471][emoji195]

Hector: How appalling!! Just can't get the staff these days....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Telling you H - these humans need to learnt their place. Swanning off for a weekend with my pet male human and abandoning me. Disgusting behaviour.

H: well, I hope they are now home and back in their place. Meanwhile, I had to wait for breakfast this morning. She seems to think she's entitled to a lie in at weekends. I showed her. I threw my forage box over and got all those cushions off the sofa. Chucked some poos out of my litter tray too.....

fefb09592c59a7d90e8b5f1f91605c16.jpg

She came home, brought me in from outside, bought me some treats (which I've refused) so now I'm on her chair demanding answers. AND she had a small bag of popcorn and didn't save me any. Cheek!!!

H: well, I hope they are now home and back in their place. Meanwhile, I had to wait for breakfast this morning. She seems to think she's entitled to a lie in at weekends. I showed her. I threw my forage box over and got all those cushions off the sofa. Chucked some poos out of my litter tray too.....

You need to do this kinda stuff H to show them who's boss. I keep telling her "it's not big, it's not clever and neither is she" I scratched her before. She deserved it though. It was a warning scratch. She best sleep with one eye open #PsychoScouser

Back