• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

News of Carlton spreads...

News of Carlton's thievery spreads around the globe....

carlton2.jpg

Last edited:
Ahh i see, i thought we had a spy on here, theiving our bunny pictures and posting them as our own :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: that's his cell mate, Little Reggie on the top bunk! :lol:

i had no idea this was going on lolbunnies, maybe he'll be famous enough to meet Billy The Chewinator one day! :love:

Alvin said his mate is innocent and he should sue all the press for slander.... he said he should do a lie detector on jeremy kyle to prove his innocence to the doubters :lol::lol::lol:

Alvin said his mate is innocent and he should sue all the press for slander.... he said he should do a lie detector on jeremy kyle to prove his innocence to the doubters :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: i'll give them a ring and book him on a bit later!

do it do it do it!! Carlton loves to see other bunnies naughty adventures! :lol:

How long have you got :lol:, I've filled the skirting boards back in but he went over and took another chunk out just as the paint had dried. I'll do it when I get back from the gym- i'm already going later than planned for trying to be clever on the Einstein thread. Naughty bunnies are great, they have to be watched but they are so much fun- the thing with Charlie is he's even turning Poppy criminal- she looks so innocent though which makes it funny at least with his big daft ears he looks like a cheeky chappy :lol:

How long have you got :lol:, I've filled the skirting boards back in but he went over and took another chunk out just as the paint had dried. I'll do it when I get back from the gym- i'm already going later than planned for trying to be clever on the Einstein thread. Naughty bunnies are great, they have to be watched but they are so much fun- the thing with Charlie is he's even turning Poppy criminal- she looks so innocent though which makes it funny at least with his big daft ears he looks like a cheeky chappy :lol:

:lol: naughty bun! yesterday Carlton peed on the sofa so I'm washing away, scolding him about his naughty behaviour.... i go and get a bowl of fresh water and i get to back to find him having another wee on the spot i'm cleaning!! :evil:

Carlton's ethics...

Carlton is finding that ethics is a lot harder than he expected.. he wants to be a good bunny, he reallllllllly does... but it is so hard.

Look at these cute little future bunny thieves... of carrots, cookies, and lettace leaves..

babylops1.jpg

Back