• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New pics Post 58 :-D

Daisy often stays out of the general rabbit pile but is qute happy to sit with either of the boys or her sister. I wouldnt worry too much.

Yours are doing better than mine after 7 weeks with the mutual grooming. I agree it all sounds positive.

They will all get into the box with her and groom her and she will groom too :?

But :evil:

If she gets out they chase her back in :cry:

Right so rightly or wrongly I have put them in the runs in the garden :? Note RUNS

I put all four in the new run that is owned by no-bun I.e. All have been in in their pairs then all together last week :)

Poor Pie was instantly chased to the point of panting in the corner very distressed :cry: I removed her :( Pie seems petrified of them

She has spent the afternoon by herself or with me in the big fabrics pen :roll: where she mostly crawled over me and given me the get out stare :lol: which I did :roll:

The boys and Rosie left in the big run well half of it as Rosie hides under the blackberry bush when it's time to go in and I ain't going in there again :shock:

The boys have spent the afternoon flopped out in the shade of the fence and Rosie has stuck to her corner in the shade thumping loudly whenever approached :? Why

I put her briefly in with Pie and Pie groomed her :thumb: then Rosie thumped and ran off so the chase began :evil: Pie showed no aggression but Rosie would not sit still :evil:

I don't know what to do now :(:censored:

I have cleaned the pen again vinegar everywhere litter trays and run base :thumb: baby wiped everything that can't be hosed down :roll:

Going to sleep down here again for next three nights see if I can get back to where we were on Tuesday and go from there :cry:

Move them under the stairs for a few days then take the plunge and go outside:shock:

Just hoping that I can calm Pie down enough :(

Other wise I have a trio of sorts and a single white female :roll:

It was seemingly going so well :( You poor thing. I'm going to say good luck and hang in there because I really want it to work and I think you do too.

It was seemingly going so well :( You poor thing. I'm going to say good luck and hang in there because I really want it to work and I think you do too.

Thanks I need a little encouragement :thumb:

Well progress :D Pie is out of the box :D

She is still away from the others but she is out of the box on her own accord Stu and Casserole have been to say Hi they sniffed and she jumped in the box but they went back to Rosie and she came back out :thumb:

Rosie is the problem now she is the one chasing Pie :evil:

Bless you! It seems like a few steps forward and a few back again. Hopefully there will be more progress with Pie joining in the bunny pile. Sending lots of bonding vibes xx

I have bitten the bullet and moved them into the summer house :shock:

They have been in for about 2 hours :shock:

Rosie is very titty with Pie :censored: both Stu and Casserole are fine with both girls even if Pie is just running away :roll: sit still girl :evil:

As soon as I put them in boys sat by the cat flap and wanted out into the rest of the setup which has 2 other hutches and a central run :oops:

They went straight out and lay down in the run niche and cool in the shade :love:

Rosie still hasn't left the summer house :roll:

Pie is just exploring everywhere :shock: she has been in both hutches up the ramp in the double hutch but not in the chicken coop :roll: as she is at full,pelt everywhere the boys are chasing but giving up quite quickly she can also U-Turn in the runaround tube :lol:

I think they will be fine overnight just want Rosie to move :evil::roll:

The girls don't know how to hop on Lino which is funny and it's none slip ribbed stuff :roll:

But all looks good for now fingers crossed ;):love::thumb:

I have a couple of pics but will get them off my phone in a bit via tapatalk ;)

f8d02dbb2077299b0108a02390e04f72.jpg

He thinks he is soooo clever

I took the cover off the run I case of fight and Casserole has jumped out to nibble the tree :roll:

I have put him back after a minor chase little devil ;)

i took this out of the summer house window i was watching Pie and Rosie :)

This run is 600mm high and he makes it in one leap usually from outside when they free range :roll:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hope they all continue to settle into their new home and I'm sure Pie will be fine, I thin she's slowly resigning herself to the fact that this is her new "family"

Here are a couple of pics

5b0e41e6cf5e2c8c14eb1e4835fea4f1.jpg

69c506c1db356d10b23c94fde3f39c80.jpg

47ca1286c499f439da0a19ee5d235624.jpg

three in then i went to get Stu
72c723ccbc3ef031ba70bce636500515.jpg

I is stayin in dis box i likes it :)
9e386a43bff570b71964c788ab761fd2.jpg

Hope it stays as calm as it is now

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Lovely set up they have :love: look at her in that box, very much "I safe ere"

Sending lots of get on well overnight vibes xx

Update post 49 :-D

Awe Rosie is all on her own [emoji22] i can see thru the camera

ca4bceb31a86429329233c9421bd46fc.jpg

She looks so sad, she isnt used to being outside either don't think she has been outside at night ever :(

i feel horrible for her :cry:

Last edited:
She looks so sad, she isnt used to being outside either don't think she has been outside at night ever :(

I feel horrible for her :cry:
Aww, I'm sure she'll be fine :) It'll just take her a little while to get used to it! The boys will help her :)

Pie sounds like Lopsy: "Oooh, whassat?! Can I play with it?!". I put the green bendy tube in the ru last night and Lopsy was enjoying it but Aboleth was still in the pen: she didn't like the noise it made on the concrete (as she couldn't see it), shot into the tunnel and started thumping! Poor kid. Then had an altercation in the tunnel (some nosebumping, I presume) with Lopsy as he tried to get back in the pen! She's great at reversing though: not like Pie, though, she's a lucky girl, being so small!

I'm sure Rosie will be fine, from what you've posted she takes some time to get used to new things. Hope everything continues to go well for all four of them :)

She got out of the box though and was exploring the new area :thumb: little bits of progress, she's just a bit unsure at first. Sending lots of calming vibes for her x

Some more pics

Are they getting treats
667526b9408ba9186449296000c79fcc.jpg

I better get a closer look

383f340152e3b68c3d2808baee5c9ea7.jpg

Hmmmm some willow with Stu he shares with me :)

c558be1d54888c2848c3cea7307373f6.jpg

Back