• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new pics of the monsters

gina paul said:
Lind80 said:
Gizzy looks so sweet in that first picture. What big ears he has :lol:

yup , he also has quite large something else but they won,t be around for much longer :oops: :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Gizzy cover your ears matey! Mummy didn't mean it

:lol: yup i did . two weeks today , they will be gone . all 4 of them .

don,t worry , i,m countig baileys as well , gizzy doesn,t have 4 of is own :shock:

tupperwarequeen said:
gina paul said:
cazza269 said:
oohhh dear where has she gone......... :roll:
i went to the moon !

Scoot, you'd better tell your Auntie Lizzie that Gina has been nicking her sherbits :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No sign of Auntie Lizzie tonight :shock: so she must be full of sherbit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gosh Gina didnt they grow! I LOVE those ears - Kamis are getting bigger too but not as big as those! Theyre not gonna miss much are they?! :D

owwwwwwwwwwwww bless them some one beter tell them that mummys going to get there crowning gloreys that has taken 4 mounths to grow poor boys

gina paul said:
lets just say i have two very well endowed boys and it isn,t just the ears :lol:
:lol: :lol: Well its a good job their ears are big too cos they wont have the other bits for much longer! :shock:

honey said:
they look so confident now too...

yeah too confident :lol:

gismo has no fear what so ever , he is very forward and will investigate anything , bailey is much shyer tho and is very mysterious in a way but once he takes a mad turn - there is no stopping him .
Bailey however seems to be the boss .

Back