• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New pics of shed!!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Took a few more pics of the shed today before the bunnies moved in :D

View from the door of the right side. You can see the barriers I've put up on the upper trofast levels.

I have since put a jump box there, it's not painted or anything as it's only temporary, I plan to put Summer and Skye's bed box there from their hutch

View from the door of the left side. You can see the new addition of the hut in the middle :D I took the sisal off the table and turned it round, I wasn't happy with how stringy it had gone, may redo it when I've got more time!

The finished ramp

I've put a puppy pen panel up at the door to stop bolters! Also can leave it open whilst I'm around. I will be making a mesh door and a lower barrier since this is a bit hard to step over (at least hard to do gracefully :lol:)

This is the shelf I put up, it's high but there's just enough room for a couple of bits!

I've moved one of the water bowls down as so far Dash is the only one to have ventured upwards so wanted to make it easier to access. Reluctant to put it on floor because of all the chasing going on!

I also put an extra bottle by the door in the holder from Summer and Skye's hutch

Somebody's watching you!!!

Will post pics with the bunnies in stories and photos soon :D

Looks amazing :love: loving the camera!!

Hmm I was loving it too but it keeps losing signal, worked fine for first few hrs. I've got the camera on the battery pack so I've just been out to shed to check batteries and they were fine so came back and got the signal back but it's just gone again! Don't know what to do as I want to go to bed, I'm shattered!! Wanted the monitor so I'd be woken if there were any serious scuffles :?

Wow, they'll love it, so much for them to do and explore, fab!:thumb:

Thanks, they did have a good explore when they went in. So far only Dash has ventured upto the next level. Think he thought it was boring so he's not been back since :lol: I really hope they bond successfully as it's been so nice watching them hop about with all that space :D Both Heidi and Dash did little binkies too :D I thought their hutches were big but I never saw them binky in their hutch!!

Hmm I was loving it too but it keeps losing signal, worked fine for first few hrs. I've got the camera on the battery pack so I've just been out to shed to check batteries and they were fine so came back and got the signal back but it's just gone again! Don't know what to do as I want to go to bed, I'm shattered!! Wanted the monitor so I'd be woken if there were any serious scuffles :?

Oh no how frustrating :( hope the signal stays through the night! Love the ikea steppy unit thing, thinking I may have to get one for the new playhouse :love:

Oh no how frustrating :( hope the signal stays through the night! Love the ikea steppy unit thing, thinking I may have to get one for the new playhouse :love:

Sorted it :D Seems it was the batteries, they must have been losing power so working on and off. Luckily the rechargeable ones I got today had just about charged up so I put them in and it's working again now :D Got the next set on charge. The manual for the monitor says it lasts 10hrs with the battery pack but it didn't last that long! Hope these rechargeable last the night! Heidi and Dash must be exhausted, they've not stopped moving about!! Right little trouble makers they r :lol: Hope I manage to get some sleep, I'm not worrying so much, I'm just enjoying watching them :D

i'm so impressed with everything but especially how capable you are at diy. i won't be able to match that.

i'm so impressed with everything but especially how capable you are at diy. i won't be able to match that.

I'm impressed with myself too, other than building the shed, I've done everything myself with no help whatsoever. Who needs men eh?! :lol:

Your shed looks extremely impressive. You have a great talent there, designing and building :D

I know my bunnies would spend all day exploring that interesting space!

Loving your shed and I am so jealous, might have to pick your brains for ideas when I finally find the shed for my buns!

Thank you :D It has been suggested I set up a bunny housing design business :lol: One of my friends keeps saying I should do it!

Oh my goodness!!! It's fantastic! Such a great use of the space and the camera is brilliant! :)

Thanks :D I'm really glad I got the camera, seemed a bit over the top but it's been a godsend being able to see and hear them from inside! I think they do better bonding when left alone but of course I need to keep and eye and ear on them and I would never relax I'd be up every 5mins! It's a really good camera too, get a really clear pic and can pan all around the shed. Also works all over the house, even though the sheds at the end of the garden!

Can't believe I'm only seeing this now... It is absolutely amazing. You must be thrilled :) best of luck with the bonding. I hope it continues to go well !x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Back