• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New photos

Marlene said:
Oh no...Lynn has sussed me out...I have a terrible foot fettish...I just love little feet...love to squeeze the (gently) between my fingures and snuffle them up my nose.......please don't ban

It was you I was thinking of Marlene :)

However, I'm not too sure that Zeus would be overimpressed if you wanted to squeeze his thumpers and snuffle them up to your nose :wink: :lol:

I hate human feet :? , but I love animals feet. My mums labrador Oakley has lovely big golden feet - he's such a docile chap that he loves getting his feet tickled :D Do you want a shot of him :wink:

Marlene said:
I have a terrible foot fettish...I just love little feet...love to squeeze the (gently) between my fingures and snuffle them up my nose

:shock: MARLENE!!!!!!!!!!!! (again!)

What are you on today? and can Jim get some too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Romy said:
Tree said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have real trouble keeping on top of the mess sometimes, even if I do have a good clean up within about half an hour some leaves or some hay as been dragged out over the carpet.

I am SO glad you all said that!! My place is never totally clean. I hoover up, mop up, wash my things after he's decided it will be fun to pee on them again (he's neutured would you believe!!) but it never stays that way.... :? But I love him more than I love living in spotless home...!! xx :lol: :D

Mine have killed two hovers :roll:

Lynn wrote

I hate human feet , but I love animals feet. My mums labrador Oakley has lovely big golden feet - he's such a docile chap that he loves getting his feet tickled Do you want a shot of him

Ooooo yes please...a gentle rub on his big golden feet would be lovely :lol: AND like you I hate human feet :cry: :cry:

Tree said:

lol I am forever unblocking the hoover, blocked with hay and fluff off the pro fleece :roll: :roll:

Great pics caz, Zeus is lovely :love:

Tree said:
Romy said:
Tree said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have real trouble keeping on top of the mess sometimes, even if I do have a good clean up within about half an hour some leaves or some hay as been dragged out over the carpet.

I am SO glad you all said that!! My place is never totally clean. I hoover up, mop up, wash my things after he's decided it will be fun to pee on them again (he's neutured would you believe!!) but it never stays that way.... :? But I love him more than I love living in spotless home...!! xx :lol: :D

Darcy keeps trying to chew through the lead of my hoover.... :roll:

Speaking of hoovers - my second hand antique given to us when we got our own place finally blew up the otherday. Constant rabbit hair and hay blockages combined with stripped insulation :oops: !

Brendan bought me a lovely new Dyson animal - sadly it can't cope with hay either but the design is better so I can easily get to the blockages now!

Caz

P.S. Will try piccies of Zeus' feet later

I've got a new Dyson animal as well. It is great but not at hay - I have to use dust pan and brush. ........Darcy hates me tidying up he follows the bursh and trys to eat the bristles while I'm cleaning :roll: and then tries to chew though the hoover cord...which is very annoying!! :? :lol: :lol:

Zeus has a love affair with the new hoover he keeps chinning it and licking it - weird! Athena attacks the hoover and the dustpan and brush - Zeus runs away :roll: !

Here are piccies of feet as promised - just for you Marlene ;) !

Zeusfeet.jpg

Zeusfeet2.jpg

Caz

:shock: In the name o' the wee man!!!!!!

He doesn't look best pleased does he :shock: Is that a 'battle wound' on your hubby's hand..................

But oh my goodness, those feet are lovely :lol:

My Gooooooodness! What a right snuggle I could have with those lovely feet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am amazed
runningrabbit.gif

bunnyhuggger said:
:shock: In the name o' the wee man!!!!!!

He doesn't look best pleased does he :shock:

That may be because he just had his penicillin injection and we were not his favourite people just then :oops: - he perked up when he got his dried bread (+ metacam) treat for being so good!

bunnyhuggger said:
Is that a 'battle wound' on your hubby's hand..................

But oh my goodness, those feet are lovely :lol:

Yeah - he had a fight with a cup of office coffee :roll: :lol: - although he likes to make up stories to impress his mates the truth is that he tried to use his swipe card whilst holding a cup of coffee and a meeting file = one very nasty burn. It was a week ago and is healing well but peeled and blistered something awful!

Caz

Back