• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New name - help UPDATED :(

Hi Julia they are very cute as i've had a nosey at their pics..but are they going before being neutered?:?

They are Jane Dexters rescues and Jane's policy is not to rehome until neutered and vaccinated - one that I agree wholeheartedly. However sometimes a situation arises that needs to be considered i.e Abi is a friend of mine who I trust implicity I would therefore consider discussing the possibilty with Jane of allowing Abi to get a baby neutered if she wished to offer a forever home to one.

Its not my decision to make, however I do have to consider the benefits, Janes rescue is pushed and funds could be saved, I see Abi regularly and know she would neuter and vaccinate. Its a definate exception to the rule but one that I believe should be considered, especially as I know what a fabulous home any bun will have with Abi.

I do stress that Abi is a friend and I would not consider this possibilty with any other potential home.

I have adopted a bun in similar circumstances, an un-neutered female (Nushka) from a friend who knows me well enough and benefited from the extra space and saving in funds.

You raised a good point though Jill, thanks for bringing it up and helping to clarify :)

Back