• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New name - help UPDATED :(

Hmmmm..... I like Polka then theres.....

erm.... sorry I'm rubbish !!:lol: :lol: :lol:

She's lovely though !! :love:

Was gentle in my wording about her name being Spotty as I guess it was you who named her?! And after my comments about Kanga and Roo's names ...!

Think Polka is winning at the moment! Of course all this depends on them all wanting to play nicely on Sunday..... x

Was gentle in my wording about her name being Spotty as I guess it was you who named her?! And after my comments about Kanga and Roo's names ...!

Think Polka is winning at the moment! Of course all this depends on them all wanting to play nicely on Sunday..... x

i think she might have been called Spotty..I'm sure Estelle will tell us as she collected her!:D

What about Pinto.... as in the black and white horse. Panda, Pandy, Purdy, Magpie (Maggie), Badger, Chess, Minnie, Zelda sounds a bit like zebra. I'll go to bed now shall I.:lol: :lol:

Lots of bonding vibes for the pretty lady :love:

Because she has lovely beauty marks under her eyes (& everywhere) what about naming her after actresses etc. who have the same ie.
Monroe (as in Marilyn)
Dita (Von Teese)
Rainie (Yang)

Or other names related to her markings;

Freckles
Pepper
Inka or Inky
Rorschach
Dotcom
Snowflake
Checkers
Cosmos
Cassiopeia
Andromeda

I like Polka too.

The only other thing I could think of was Sue - As in sootys girlfriend the panda or maybe Dalma(tion)

Sadly Spotty isn't coming to us :( Vet thinks she needs more time to recover from her previous life and so for the time being she's staying with Jill. We're disappointed, but it's obviously not meant to be ... so the search for the new bun continues!!

Yep everyone is disappointed poor Spotty isn't quite recivered from the infection she had..so she needs longer to get over it before she has the stress of a bond.

Lets hope we can find Abi and Ross another girlie soon!:D

Heya, sorry about poor Spotty, hope she gets better soon. You know where me and the fosters are Abi, if you can wait till Jan???? The babies will be 8 wks at the end of Dec, would rather wait till 10 though i think :?

Heya, sorry about poor Spotty, hope she gets better soon. You know where me and the fosters are Abi, if you can wait till Jan???? The babies will be 8 wks at the end of Dec, would rather wait till 10 though i think :?

Hi Julia they are very cute as i've had a nosey at their pics..but are they going before being neutered?:?

Sorry to hear about Spotty. I'm sure you wont find it too hard to find another lovely girl. Chloes got lots in at the mo & as julia said the babies will be OK to leave mum soon if Jane would let one go uneutered and if you'd like to try a little boy, I've got Sid who is the softest bun in the world and very litter trained so would make a good house bun & if the bonding doesn't work out with your boy (as I know if can be harder) I'd be happy to take him back.

Ps. Sid photo at the bottom. He looks like a nethie but he's probably about the same side as speedy was last time I saw him or apache if you've seen him.

Oh and he's got uppy ears too just small ones :lol:

Last edited:
Back