• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Hutch -work in progress

Well I have to say Helen made erecting this look so easy and I can't thank her enough :)

Just needs the tweeks now .

newbunnypad003.jpg

newbunnypad006.jpg

Last edited:
:) Even though my garden is small, this huge hutch does not look over-powering and I think one of the reasons is that it's the same colour as the bamboo. As my bamboo is humungous (some stems are as thick as a babies arm :shock::lol: and it's about 30 foot tall) and with the hutch blending in so well, it leads itself to an Oriental theme...... watch this space ;) :lol:

OK. Vinyl flooring laid on the ground floor and the edges covered with slim wooden strips. Also some exposed chewable corners, are covered with a plastic stick-on fake metal strip. Bolts attached... idea knicked form Helen to use one thing that the bolt shoots into - there wasn't room for two and it works :)

newbunnypad002.jpg

Back