• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Bunny U/D Photos added!

That's the size of my hamster's cage. :(

What a stunner. Absolutely gorgeous bunny!

Yep it's the same size as my hamster cage too, 1m long is no way near enough for a bunny :(

He's a gorgeous bunny, he looks like he's got harlequin x dutch markings! He looks SO tiny! You'll have to let us know how little he weighs when you get him to the vets for his neuter, I bet it's not much! He's very cute :love:

Yep it's the same size as my hamster cage too, 1m long is no way near enough for a bunny :(

He's a gorgeous bunny, he looks like he's got harlequin x dutch markings! He looks SO tiny! You'll have to let us know how little he weighs when you get him to the vets for his neuter, I bet it's not much! He's very cute :love:

Yes I'm excited to see how much he weighs! He's easily the tiniest bunny I've ever had. My Benji was a teeny nethie cross, but Albie is even smaller. I wanted to weigh him earlier, but I don't want to stress him out as he's been really happy to be stroked so far :love:

Oh he's SO gorgeous, my heart just melted! :love:

:shock: at the cage though, even my rats have a much bigger cage than that! Yay to a lovely happy life with you now!

:love: Such a beautiful little face he has. He's going to be trouble, it's written all over those innocent little whiskers :lol:;)

Back