• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny shack

Thank you :D To answer the questions, Chloe gave me the bunny poster as a pressie and Capel I bought it from Stuarts Animal Housing in the West Midlands. I asked for the extra bunny door and no the hutches didnt come with the building. :D

The bunny living in it for the time being, will be moving in on Saturday. Stephs my fosterer and a superstar :love:, spoilt bunnies, not even my own live in such luxury :lol:

Steph said:
P2260049.jpg

:thumb: :lol: I have that picture as my avatar thingy

Omg that's fab, did you build it or did it come like that, with the run and everything? It kind of looks like a cattery... am jealous! :lol: b-m

It looks lovely. How do you get bunny poo off gravel though? I spent ages last summer sieving gravel and now its covered in poo again! :roll: :lol:

Yep thought of that :lol: Im just going to lay some more little slabs there :D I also have a fab garden vac for the little remaining gravel :lol: :lol:

Back