• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny hides?

dollyanna

Alpha Buck
Anyone seen the new Kong cat play spaces? There's a couple that would be amazing for bunnies, a little camper van, a burrow tunnel, a little cottage. I'm quite tempted by the activity mat for mine (I think the houses will be too small) but I might just make my own so I can fine tune it more for bunnies. Thought some of you might like another reason to spend money though :lol::lol::lol::lol: https://www.kongcompany.com/cat/features/dens

Theyre lovely, sadly any time I buy mine something nice they look at it like I've just bought home a massive turd! I ended up giving the last hide to my sister's cat lol. Give them a cardboard box and they're happy.

Ooh, thank you for sharing! They all look fun. :D I really like the Burrow, but Casper and Sophie just... don't have any space in their room for yet another thing, haha. The Play Mat looks great, too, and I wish they would've given the dimensions. If you get it or make your own for Freja and Odin, I'd love to hear what they think of it.

Mine have a Lidl special cat tunnel :) One of the duffle-type holder-openers got chewed off by Aboleth, but no other real damage :) When Chibbs and Lopsy were inside briefly recently they managed to flip it over somehow (it's a U-shape) and the two holes that pop out of the semi-top were now mostly on the floor, so they were digging in it frenetically :lol: It was hilarious XD Also really noisy!

Back