• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunnies

NicolaB18 said:
HOLLY
Holly-Thumperlookalike.jpg

THUMPER
2005_0910Image0009.jpg

MR & MRS THUMPER lol

SNAP! I've got their other identical bunny.... although she definitely isn't looking for a new home :D

Kahly013.jpg

As is Thumper (and Holly too!) :lol: :lol:

Kahlo is currently less attractive than her photo suggests - she's sporting a strange mohican type hairstyle where her entire nose has moulted with the exception of one tuft. It's also created a strange white shock of hair behind her ears - very odd looking..... :lol: :lol:

She's about 18 months old. We're not entirely sure because she was taken the rescue at supposedly 4 months, but then gave birth 2 weeks later, so perhaps she was a bit older. We got her when she was about 11 months old :D

She's originally from a breeder because she's rung - although I didn't notice for ages because her legs are so furry!

Hunnybun, if you are in sunday, i may pop up and see Holly, see if i can get adam to come with me! lol not def tho.

NicolaB18 said:
Hunnybun, if you are in sunday, i may pop up and see Holly, see if i can get adam to come with me! lol not def tho.

I will be here all day Saturday, ( got 4 appointments for people looking for rabbits) but am out Sunday from 11am until about 6pm let me know :D

NicolaB18 said:
if i was to pop up saturday would prob be around about 1

That would be fine :D expect to see me harressed, sweaty, decorated with hay and smelling of rabbit poo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back