• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bun

Hi:wave:

Ithink its great what you have done:D:D

Just to mention that at our vets they prefer if possible not to operate at all on a bun until it has had a few weeks to settle - especially if from a bad situation(and I know vets differ and rescues obviously have to go ahead almost stright away). Also I would suggest that you might hold off with the VHD until he is feeling up to strength as it seems to be proving a tricky vaccine sometimes - although obviously you should follow your vets advice.

Yep not long to go, got tons of questions to ask the vet, im really hoping this will work out, we decided that if its a boy his name will be charlie, and if shes a girl its going to be charlotte. :love:
will post in a bit when we have been to the vets. xxxxxxxxx

Awww I was just wondering the other day if there are many buns called Charlotte (cos that's my name as well), either way s/he can be a Charlie :love:

Hope the vets goes well :)

Hi again everyone guess what!!! i have BLUE one yay!
the vet has checked him over given him his myxi and hes booked in with grace to be neutered next weds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He has quite a nasty eye infection and is having drops 3 times a day for this, he will be having his vhd at his post op check up, im so relieved he is ok, i will be glad once they are both neutered and hopefully bonded.
Oh yes i forgot to say vet said he is about 2 years old, and i have named him charlie, will post pictures as soon as. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi again everyone guess what!!! i have BLUE one yay!
the vet has checked him over given him his myxi and hes booked in with grace to be neutered next weds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He has quite a nasty eye infection and is having drops 3 times a day for this, he will be having his vhd at his post op check up, im so relieved he is ok, i will be glad once they are both neutered and hopefully bonded.
Oh yes i forgot to say vet said he is about 2 years old, and i have named him charlie, will post pictures as soon as. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh thats good news then! and by the looks of things so far they haven't shown any agressive behavior which I believe is good:D

Oh thats good news then! and by the looks of things so far they haven't shown any agressive behavior which I believe is good:D

No nothing, charlie is in the run, grace is sitting and flopping at the side of him where he is laying himself, no attacking one another just the odd sniff, hope this is a good sign. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok heres my b
IMG_0334.jpg
oy charlie

Only just seen this thread, but my goodness what a gorgeous bunny!! :love::love::love:

So sad how he was before you took him - I cant understand how people can leave bunnies with no water in this heat! But also being hurt by those children :cry::cry:

Thank goodness he is now in such safe hands with you, to be looked after properly and carefully and no doubt spoilt!! :D

Only just seen this thread, but my goodness what a gorgeous bunny!! :love::love::love:

So sad how he was before you took him - I cant understand how people can leave bunnies with no water in this heat! But also being hurt by those children :cry::cry:

Thank goodness he is now in such safe hands with you, to be looked after properly and carefully and no doubt spoilt!! :D

Hes lovely im so pleased. xxxxxxxxxx

gorgeous Mr bun bun... what a handsome chap he is, Grace is a lucky ladie, Pm me any time you want.. I was the worlds worst worrier when it came to the spey.. so so worth it though :love:

gorgeous Mr bun bun... what a handsome chap he is, Grace is a lucky ladie, Pm me any time you want.. I was the worlds worst worrier when it came to the spey.. so so worth it though :love:

I hope it all works out, hes lovely but unlike grace hes not happy at being handled, nightmare really because he has to have his eye drops 3 times a day, this infection has been here a while so the vet said, its made his fur all matted, the poor sausage. xxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope it all works out, hes lovely but unlike grace hes not happy at being handled, nightmare really because he has to have his eye drops 3 times a day, this infection has been here a while so the vet said, its made his fur all matted, the poor sausage. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw bless.. carlo has the same, I used the drops and it cleared up a bit now, but I have a feeling it could be his teeth:cry:

Have you tried putting him on the floor knelt down so he is sort of between your legs.. means that he can't squirm out and fall.. I have to do this with Bobby because she is big and powerful now, and hates being picked up :roll:

Aw bless.. carlo has the same, I used the drops and it cleared up a bit now, but I have a feeling it could be his teeth:cry:

Have you tried putting him on the floor knelt down so he is sort of between your legs.. means that he can't squirm out and fall.. I have to do this with Bobby because she is big and powerful now, and hates being picked up :roll:

Yeah had to wrap a towel around him to dispense the drops, not easy.
The vet thought the same thing it could be his teeth roots, but after looking he said his teeth look fine. xxxxxxxxx

Yeah had to wrap a towel around him to dispense the drops, not easy.
The vet thought the same thing it could be his teeth roots, but after looking he said his teeth look fine. xxxxxxxxx

Oh thats good, I have no experience of dental buns so hope Carlo's aren't his teeth, he's just fine atm though eating and pooping fine:D

Back