• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Arrivals..Poor Things

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY:evil:

The poor little buns..i am so sorry.
Do you think they will manage to treat this tumour or...??:cry:
I am sending so many vibes her way xxx

Poor buns:cry: At least they are safe now. Any news on the tumour ? We are all sending positive bunny vibes.
Taz

Awww bless - poor little things :( Hope it's just a cyst on Sweetheart - she's lovely :( And I'd send those idiots the vet bill too :?

Sweetheart is now going to the vets on Thursday ..in the meantime she is eating well and enjoying nose rubs..

Barnaby is a worry..:cry: he is in very poor condition and having to be encouraged to eat ..he is off to the same vet as she will check/burr his teeth without a ga which at the moment we feel he could do without..

on a positive note...very suprisingly the owners HAVE sent me a cheque to help with costs:shock: :shock: :D ..there's a first time for everything!! So good for them for being the first people to ever do this!

If Sweethearts time is going to be limited we will be looking for a foster home for her..somewhere she can be spoilt rotten..and someone who has easy access to a trusted rabbit vet...we will cover her vet bills and supply food/hay etc if required..so if you may be able to cope with caring for a bunny short term..watch this space..

Last edited:
I really hope Sweetheart gets a good prognosis,:( and if not, at least she will spend the rest of her time in comfort now :?
munch vibes going out to Barnaby...

Awww poor girly.

Pippa has been with us for months now and she also has mass tumours which cannot be removed but she is happy and comfortable and a pleasure to have to stay :D Im sure she has plenty of happy time to come.

Welcome back to the world of ignorant bunny owners!! :( :(

Fingers crossed for them both Jill, I do hope they make it. Glad the owners sent some money to help out with the bills - at least they cared that much.

Hooorah for them sending a cheque! Shame they couldnt have spent the money on taking her to a vet well before it got to the size it did, but at least shes in safe hands now. :D

Fingers crossed for Barney too.

:love: :love: Barnaby:love: :love: .They are both gorgeous bunnies. I do hope they will recover fully.Lots of (((((((vibes)))))) for sweetheart.Hope she gets the time to be loved and cared for now that you have her Jill.

aww, they are beautiful bunnies. are they bonded? If only I had a set up.....

I hope they both recover well and i'm sure they will be very happy in your care

Back