• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Arrival & I nearly Hit Owners

this has had me in tears! i cant explain why as there have been far worse pics and bun stories (pls pls dont take that the wrong way, i just dont know any other way to get across what i mean) i feel upset with all cruelty stories but for some reason i just had this overwhelming feeling of sadness when i read this post, especialy when i saw his face, i really hope he settles with you and learns what it is to be wanted and loved, well done for helping him

this has had me in tears! i cant explain why as there have been far worse pics and bun stories (pls pls dont take that the wrong way, i just dont know any other way to get across what i mean) i feel upset with all cruelty stories but for some reason i just had this overwhelming feeling of sadness when i read this post, especialy when i saw his face, i really hope he settles with you and learns what it is to be wanted and loved, well done for helping him

the fact he lies flat when a human goes near him that upset me, no animal should have that fear ever :cry::cry::cry:

Lies flat when someone goes near him? What the hell did the last people do to him?? That poor lad!! :( *sob*

I really dont like some people :mad:

How would they like it if we let a tiger chase them around and bite them every now and again and then cut them because they were warm (have they never heard of the frozen bottle or damp towel...?!)

Errr

I dislike it when people get a pet for the hell of it.....

just to make clear..I am only guessing..but I doubt they shaved him to keep him cool
when they first rang they said they had a rabbit and a gp kept seperate in two different cages..bun 2 years gp 3 years
dogs were annoying them

when delivered no gp..when I asked where it was they said I was mistaken they never had a gp..I was not mistaken..I take notes when people book in

After they had said they shaved the bun due to heat..I told them I did not believe them and asked them to be honest as it would help me treat/look after him ..they just looked unsure and embarressed..then they said about the dogs chasing and biting him

I can only guess as to why there was suddenly no gp:cry:

and as for his shaved back..as said in earlier post..my guess is he was a mess and they did this to clean him up before they bought him over..the shaving is too uneven and not over all his body for someone to have done it to cool him down:censored:

Sorry, but I would have bashed the owners. EVIL CRETINS. Can they be prosecuted?? Cruelty to rabbits should be stamped out. I am repeatedly surprised at people up in arms over cruelty to dogs / horses etc... and then they keep a rabbit in those cruel conditions and think nothing of it. :evil::evil::evil:

Oh god Jill I can't believe the depths some people will go to with how they treat their poor animals :cry:

I'd have wanted to :censored: string the :censored:'s up for what they've done to this gorgeous little man :evil:

I'm so hoping this little man will soon learn what it's like to be safe, loved & cared for with you xxx

How you didn't punch him i'll don't know. I don't know you any of you rescue guys keep your temper:censored:

I'm so,so glad he's got safety, cleanliness and a loving and caring home now for the rest of his life.

:(:(:(

What a sweet little boy. I wish people would keep their dogs away from their rabbits, if they bother them. But all too often the dogs are more important. :(

Back