• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Arrival & I nearly Hit Owners

Oh Robbie. :(:(:(

The only positive thing I can say about the owners is that they now AREN'T Robbie's owners any more. :evil::evil:

Poor boy....so glad you have him.
They owners need shot! ARRRRGGGHHHH!!
I honestly dunno how you manage to contain yourself!

Im looking forwards to updates :)

Poor, poor baby :(

And what is so sad is that there are so, so many other rabbits being kept in the same awful conditions that will never get handed into rescue and will live out their whole lives this way :cry:

I give him days in Jill's care and he'll be a different bunny. He has a beautiful little face.

aw poor guy, he looks so sweet too. mean :evil::evil: people :censored::censored: would love to do the same back at them and see how they like being bit repeatly by a dog then have their head shaved.

aaawww poor little Robbie, what horrible people to treat him like that :cry: He has such a gorgeous little face too :love::love::love:
Maybe my Phoebe would like to be his friend :D

OMG,some people:evil:Thats the same cage as Barley & Dill have but they are only shut in it over night & they have a mound of straw/hay in theirs to play with[though tried them with towels the other day instead but it didn't work so straw gone back in].
He looks beautiful & I hope he gets the love he deserves.Love can change a rabbit so much.I was having doubts about getting Dill as he really wasn't "into us" & we didn't seem to be getting anywhere with him but with time & patience[something I do lack occasionally]he is slowely coming out of himself.If someone takes on this gorgeus bun but gets frustrated if hes not as friendly as you'd hoped[though ive never met this bun so dont know what hes like]take heed from me-patience really is a virtue,as I have come to discover.

aaawww poor little Robbie, what horrible people to treat him like that :cry: He has such a gorgeous little face too :love::love::love:
Maybe my Phoebe would like to be his friend :D

Well strangely I had wondered that too!..also will have another boy to show you very soon!:D so tell Phoebe Auntie Jill is going to speed date her!:lol:

Back