• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New addition late last night....

Yes, quite!! Makes me even more glad I've got him as he could have so easily been that 'fluffy cute child's rabbit', and been passed around from family to family like a toy. I think with a less fluffy or less "cute" looking rabbit they tend to appeal to kids less - just my thoughts anyway

Totally agree :p

When we had Leo he had only eaten soiled hay, so when we first gave it to him he didn't really know what to do but we put herbs, readigrass and grass in the litter tray with his hay and he eventually became a good hay eater :thumb: recently he's been naughty and ignoring everything we give him until the middle of the night :roll::lol:

Well he does need a name....he did have the MOST original name I could have imagined........Fluffy :roll::roll:

Hmm....Furby or Mogwai....:?

Mogwai Mogwai........... just remember no bright lights, don't let it get wet and absolutely don't feed it after midnight :lol:

he's gorgeous, and regarding his poops - at least he's doing some, my vet said they will do small ones if not eating much (when tia was pooorly) at least there's movement, I just know he's going to do fine now you've got him :D

when i seen his pic, Gizmo popped into my head (cos he looks a bit like gizmo) xx

Oh my goodness! What a little fluff monster! Such a pretty little thing. Glad he is with you now :thumb:

Oh my - what a gorgeous little chap - definately a Gizmo! Reminds me of our Bobo when he was a baby - very much a Mogwai too - oh what a little honey - :love::love::love:

he is lovely but are you sure he isnt a mogwai/gizmo thats what I thought as soon as I saw his picture? Maybe thats why he bites....hope he doesnt turn into a gremlin one night! :lol:

he is lovely but are you sure he isnt a mogwai/gizmo thats what I thought as soon as I saw his picture? Maybe thats why he bites....hope he doesnt turn into a gremlin one night! :lol:

:lol:

I hope not, although he hasn't bitten me yet so I still have hope. He bit the child of the original owner (guessing she scared him) and he bit the lady who gave him to me, and her friend, when they were trying to sort the mats on his bottom, and also once when she picked him up after. The vets told her to pull the mats out and wouldn't shave them, so not surprised he bit her as I expect it hurt!! I'm going to try and find someone to help me shave the rest of the mats off him this weekend hopefuly (oh is away for the weekend and it'll take 2 people)....so if anyone lives near Eastleigh and fancies some bunny wrangling then please let me know :lol:

Gizmo (vets asked me for a name and it was first one that came to mind!) his neuter has been booked in for 19th October with Ivan :)

His poos are getting better and he is eating more hay and becoming more friendly every day :)

Luckily my mum has a hawthorn, apple and pear tree that she is planning on cutting down soon so hopefully I can raise some money for his neuter :thumb:

Back