• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Neutered buck needs home

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Teaspoon

He's called Hutch and is a black and white lop eared bunny (im afraid i dont know anymore to define his breed) and he's about 2 1/2

He's very friendly, loves to be fussed over although not so keen on being picked up.

Is neutered, and in good health although not vaccinated the vet never advised me this was needed!

i'm in croydon surrey, he is litter trained as he used to live inside so can live in or outside, he has a big hutch which i only bought in feb if the new owner requires it.

I need to find him a new home as i had to leave the place i was living unexpectedly and now have no where for him to stay.

Thanks
Tina x

Hiya

i got this posted here as i didnt want to be in the wrong forum with my initial post asking for help. Here are some pics of Hutch again,

Hutch2-1.jpg

Hutch1-1.jpg

He is lovely, if you really struggle to find him a home we would be happy to foster him for a few months if that helps?
We are in Caterham so pretty close to you, and have two house rabbits, both neutered.

Hi Louise

thanks so much for the offer, i really need to find him a longer term home as i'm going away in Jan to travel australia for a year.

Tina x

Hello, Rabbit Residence can take him in on Friday? Its just how to get him here, if thats any good? I can drive part way but can't do whole journey.

Anyway the room is here if you want it. Caroline runs the rescue and you can either contact her on 07904397378 or me on here. If you do ring Caroline mention my name as I have told her about him already.

Last edited:
Hi Kay

Thanks so much, I actually cant drive, so will have to find someone who can and ask them to take me, i'd bring him all the way just cos i want to say bye to him properly in a new home, let me find out if i can get a driver and get back to you, probably be tomorrow.

tina x

OK no problem. The actual rescue is in Cambridgeshire but on the Herts border.

My home email is km.lewin@yahoo.co.uk if you want to contact me on that too. I am off on Friday so if Caroline isn't there to settle him in I can be.

Hello

We are thinking of offering this gorgeous boy a forever home but wouldn't be able to pick him up till Saturday or Sunday. Would this be ok?
We also live in Surrey so don't have far to drive.

Letichia

Last edited:
Hiya

just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who offered help and a home for hutch, its a heartbreaking decision to make and a few of the santuarys i rang had made me feel wicked for giving him up, it was nice to know not everyone is like that! I have now found him a new permanent home which he is moving to next week which for me is both :D and :cry:

Tina x

Back