• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nethie party time!!

Jose said that she'd love to join in the party Rimmi, but she's too busy chewing the skirting board at the moment!!

How could you say no to this 7 week old bun?! (1.3kg)

494copy-1.jpg

His younger foster brother and sister (Yazmina and Jasper) are also :love::love:

He he he!!

In all fairness, everyones invited.... but Rimmi is shocked that noone is bringing food to the party!! What foods would your buns bring?!

Pipkin would bring dandelions. And also Beaphar pellets because he thinks they are seriously underrated XD
He would also steal Ruby's naturals clover cookies for everyone else to eat.

Pipkin would bring dandelions. And also Beaphar pellets because he thinks they are seriously underrated XD
He would also steal Ruby's naturals clover cookies for everyone else to eat.

:lol::lol:

They sound really yummy... might need to go to P@H and buy some for Rimster!!

Come down to Brizzle! Then you can find out!!...They are the BEST! My heart skips a beat when I see him and hug him (He's 11 months old!!) The amount of fur he has!!!! There's a reason he's called Teddy!

I would need a Rimmi snuggle in return!

Im coming to Brizzle!! Im coming to Brizzle!!
(I got 2 Nethies but gonna bun-nap a French lop!!)

(I also want a Rimmi snuggle but me thinks Im being far to greedy........:oops:)

Anyone is welcome over, Sam_Spice has already had a snuggle. :D

But NO BUNNY NAPPING!!!

The only person allowed to take buns.... is ME!!!

:lol::lol:

They sound really yummy... might need to go to P@H and buy some for Rimster!!

Hehe, Ruby loves them but Pipkin just ignores them if I give him his own :? He only seems to want to steal Ruby's. They do look pretty nice though. I feel like I could eat them myself :lol:
Not sure whether P@H do them any more since naturals has sorta been taken over by the woodlands range but you can buy them on the internets some places. (like eBay)

Lola would bring Breadsticks, Max would bring Apple Treat-ums, Brian would bring Fenugreek Crunchies, Jemimah would bring Locus Bean Treats and Lenny would bring Some nice dried Herb salad :D..mmm NOMS!

Hehe, Ruby loves them but Pipkin just ignores them if I give him his own :? He only seems to want to steal Ruby's. They do look pretty nice though. I feel like I could eat them myself :lol:
Not sure whether P@H do them any more since naturals has sorta been taken over by the woodlands range but you can buy them on the internets some places. (like eBay)

Me likes Ebay :p

dewsbury Pets at Home still do afaik...buts thats useless to you...:roll:..hmm maybe some other pets at home might then!

Anyone is welcome over, Sam_Spice has already had a snuggle. :D

But NO BUNNY NAPPING!!!

The only person allowed to take buns.... is ME!!!

Hmmmm....so tempting! You're only an hour away!! (Just wait buntil I've taken this driving test!)

...Rimmi would fit in a handbag right?!

He would fit in a handbag... but hes so small I am sure Teddy could have him for lunch!!

Plus....

I would notice if he 'went missing' !!

I would HUNT YOU DOWN!!

Im coming to Brizzle!! Im coming to Brizzle!!
(I got 2 Nethies but gonna bun-nap a French lop!!)

(I also want a Rimmi snuggle but me thinks Im being far to greedy........:oops:)

You're always welcome!! I might bun-nap little Lily!!...hmmm...I might have enough space in a bag for all three and Gus!

How did it go today with Binks? (You want to call to tell me? I'm all alone:cry: ...it'll just be a second...:shock::shock:)

Back