• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Neo single french lop male ..more pics post18

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Neo ...

004-37640x480.jpg

under 1 yr old and still a baby realy ..

can be wilfull ..:shock: ..but is a georgeous boy .:love:. has been tried with a female bun and he does want a friend but sadly he was much bigger than her and was too much for her .

loves space to play ...enjoys "gardening" :? :roll: :lol: and getting up to mischief ;)

Last edited:
French lops are like little dogs and,in my opinion, are quite happy without rabbit companions as long as they have human companionship. But if you dont give them the attention they crave they sulk! Lol I cant imagine life without a Frenchie!he is stunning and if I had room I would have gone for him myself. So come on Yvette get him then I can see his pics often!

Mine run rings around my feet when they realise I'm getting pellets!! Sometimes they get so excited that they hump each other!!! :lol:

:shock::love: Sounds like my Brian <3
Hes so gorgeous, and i will admit for a moment my brain considered a trio..
But With Poppet having Snuffles and him being so willfull it would be to much of a stressful bond for her :cry:
Hope he finds a home soon hes absoloutley pulling at my heart strings Big cutie!

Back