• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need some pics - health issues/accomodation/playing buns/etc

thank you :D

That's ok :) Here they are, they might not be what you're after but that's how I'm bonding my buns right now. :lol:

DSCF1104.jpg

DSCF1103.jpg

DSCF1096.jpg

DSCF1097.jpg

DSCF1101.jpg

:wave:

Here are some pictures of Twinkle with her mucky bum due to her chronic cacael dysbiosis....

P291210_1529.jpg

DSC00537.jpg

Here is an improved bottom on a restricted hay only diet:

P110111_1812.jpg

Here is how I improved a 6 x 2 and 6 x 4 run set up..

P150810_1857.jpg

And some happy bunny pictures:

whk51l.jpg

DSC01348.jpg

P020509_121402.jpg

P020509_121603.jpg

Last edited:
I still have the first ever hutch I bought when I first got a rabbit and before I found this place and realised how much space they need. Think its a 4ft or thereabouts. I could pop a couple of the guys in to show bad housing if you like. I can't sell it for fear someone will put buns in it. used it for the piggies for a while but even they have had an upgrade.

I still have the first ever hutch I bought when I first got a rabbit and before I found this place and realised how much space they need. Think its a 4ft or thereabouts. I could pop a couple of the guys in to show bad housing if you like. I can't sell it for fear someone will put buns in it. used it for the piggies for a while but even they have had an upgrade.

That would be great thanks :D

Back