• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Wendy House Project - Update Pg4 - Its ready!!!

Thanks all :oops::D yes... I will put some wood around the pipe where it enters the run I, its properly wedged in but yes might bend out a bit if there are enthusiastic buns hopping in and out!! OH has recieved his next job list lol ...the ladies doing the home visit seemed happy with it all and it was a fairly quick visit with only a couple of questions so I think that's a good thing :) it wasn't quite finished when they came but I have sent the pics so hopefully all OK now!! Xxxx

That is superb. Looks really comfortable and spacious. You may need to replace the carpets with lino if you get rabbits like mine that like to chew soft things (or wee on them or both).

I love the colours that you have chosen. Look forward to seeing the rabbits that come to live with you.

Back