• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My wee man needs vibes please... u/d post 24

:cry: OMG hun i am soooo sorry.

casper had this op done last tuesday and his heart stopped on the operating table but they got it going again. our vet said they usually then can go on to have heart attacks etc and didnt expect him to last the night.

I am afraid its just like humans..no-one knows why certain folks react badly to or die under a GA..just like buns.

The thing is its something that really needed to be done and you decided to help by having it done.

im so so sorry...............HUGS

Thank you everyone.

and thank you Purple bumble.

thats what the vet said, and what set me off again was the vets receptionist was weepy about it as she loves bailey.

now i just can't stop crying. :cry:

I'm so sorry Sarah, I couldn't believe it when I read your post about Alyssa grieving. Binky free Bailey xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Honey I'm so sorry. Like everyone else I'm so shocked to hear.
you know where I am i you need me.
Love for all of you.
xxx

*hugs and nose rubs*
Every time I think about it I well up.....God only knows how you're coping. Stay strong hon, we're all here for you.
xx

Back