• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My sisters rabbits after dog attack. Pics UPDATE SAD NEWS

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the late update, bubbles is doing really well now, he has is off days but hopefully his new girlfriend(my sis brought her home today) will cheer him up.

Oh that's such good news :D I hope he continues to do well, I'm sure his new friend will be good for him and nurse him back to health :)

quite frankly, i would call the police about this and see what they say.If another neighbour heard a disturbance.The dogs acted as a pack.Dreadful.

OMG - I have just read this thread. Poor you and poor Gizmo.

Can you call your neighbours bluff and tell them you have cctv footage?

I would not be able to stay calm in a situation like that. My neighbours dog (Staffie cross) came in to my garden and nearly managed to get my cat once and I went mad at my neighbour. I warned him that if it ever came in our garden again then I would report it and if it ever did anything to our cat that I would ensure that it was put down!

OMG.....just read this. How shocking. So sorry that Gizmo didn't make it but I hope that Bubbles is continuing to go from strength to strength.

Unfortunately I am unable to let my rabbit run free in the garden anymore due to the fact that a neighbour's horrible poodle keeps escaping into it. Some people have these pets but don't give a damn about the responsibilities that come with it.

For those that keep rabbits outdoors, I would suggest padlocking hutches as a colleague's friend had her two rabbits savaged by a neighbour's dog who jumped the fence and somehow managed to get into the hutch. I've heard about foxes doing the same thing. Anyway, they only take a few minutes to fit and could prevent much heartache.

Back