• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Rabbit

Another couple of pictures of Binky:

BinkyPicture3.jpg

Heee heee there seems to be a theme in your photos - at this rate you won't have much of a garden left :lol: Binky is gorgeous!

AlisonA said:
Heee heee there seems to be a theme in your photos - at this rate you won't have much of a garden left :lol: Binky is gorgeous!

These pictures were taken ages ago...and well now...there are no flowers in the back garden...thanks to Binky. :lol:

This is a pictures of Binky playing with the little playhouse I got him for Christmas. He doesn't go inside it, he just sits on it. :lol:

BinkyPictures.jpg

AprilShower said:
These pictures were taken ages ago...and well now...there are no flowers in the back garden...thanks to Binky. :lol:
SNAP :lol:

AprilShower said:
This is a pictures of Binky playing with the little playhouse I got him for Christmas. He doesn't go inside it, he just sits on it.
SNAP again :lol: Dudley spends loads of time sitting on top of theirs, playing "king of the castle" :lol:

AlisonA said:
AprilShower said:
SNAP :lol:

AprilShower said:
This is a pictures of Binky playing with the little playhouse I got him for Christmas. He doesn't go inside it, he just sits on it.
SNAP again :lol: Dudley spends loads of time sitting on top of theirs, playing "king of the castle" :lol:

:lol: I think Binky's is actually made for a guinea pig but he still fits inside it.
:lol:

Back