• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new shed <3! U/D they moved in today (page 4)

Looks brill:D I love the runaround tubes:D

hehe :D Thanks! I'm pretty chuffed with it! Still needs the opening window doing, meshing the bottom of the run, I need to stain it inside and stuff too. My work is neverending :lol:!

The inside looks very pro, I'd never have thought of putting skirting around the inside.:oops:

:oops: Thanks! Still gotta stain the inside and create an opening, meshed window :) Gonna do the window saturday I think! The inside painting might have to wait a few weeks till I'm done with uni, but it'll look nice when there's no weird pale wood bits compared to the nice brown ones :lol:!

The skirting board was to stop them chewing or pulling up the lino, and it meant it didn't matter if we cut the lino a few mm out :lol: Also we sealed around the top and bottom of the lino so that if they decided to pee, or I got the floor soaked while cleaning it, it wouldn't get through and potentially get the base wet :D It's got air circulation, but I am a worrier :shock:

Back