• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new guinea pigs!

tulsi

Wise Old Thumper
Here are Mistletoe and Jingle (blonde with white blaze and orange with a bit of white on the top of her hair fountain);

21kxbt3.jpg

Thank you. I love love love them!

351bv3k.jpg

1z64nb5.jpg

They come from Palace piggie rescue in Crawley. A really good rescue imo.

Last edited:
Sweet little piggies.I love the noises they make very vocal wee things.I "Babysat" one for a month for my cousin.:D

They are lovely arent they? Yes, they are sisters. I keep gazing at them feeling amazed that such gorgeous little girls are here with me.

They are lovely arent they? Yes, they are sisters. I keep gazing at them feeling amazed that such gorgeous little girls are here with me.

I wondered if they might be sisters. Aww :love: I bet they feel very lucky to be living with you xxx

Thanks Mackers. I had them on my lap today. I pretend clipped their nails with my fingers and stroked them. They sat still for a bit then slowly began looking around before carefully slow walking into their strawberry hide which I used to transport them in.

I put them back in their cage where they immediately began eating! I am still feeling feint with the cuteness.

Actual nail cutting commenced today. None of us enjoyed it despite some really good youtube vids. I may resort to going to the vet next time.

They are so sweet and fluffy and not matted at all.

Is there someone who can help you cut their nails? I've tried lots of ways over the years, but the way I do it now is to hold the pig upright, with my left hand under their bum, and the other holding the front of the body up. Being suspended in the air tends to stop the wriggling. My OH then cuts the nails.

Back