• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My New Blue Eyed Boy, Settling in Thread *New Pics*

One strange thing.. Years ago i painted this..

316BlueEyes-1.jpg

And i just had to post this adorable pic of him making himself right at home!

image_zps7c5aa00d.jpg

Ps our hotel was amazing, if your in portsmouth, G! Boutique is beyond words, they are so attentive and lovely and the place is out of this world. They were on Four in a Bed on channel 4 recently too :)
I saw that recently on C4... Eli and Jason seemed lovely and very hard-working.

Hope Leo continues to settle in well... he certainly looks as if he plans to do so.

And he's gorgeous... :love:

Last edited:
I saw that recently on C4... Eli and Jason seemed lovely and very hard-working.

Hope Leo continues to settle in well... he certainly looks as if he plans to do so.

And he's gorgeous... :love:

It was so weird, we hadnt watched four in a bed at all to be honest and jason had taken us to the bar for a complimentary drink for our anniversary.. When he asked how we found them.. Id literally just googled portsmouth hotels, went onto laterooms and saw they had an amazing rating, once i saw the pics i knew it would be fantastic so we called and got a good price.. Later upgraded on arrival to luxury for only £20 !

They sent us off to a lovely restaurant, and when we got back they had out petals in the shape of a heart on our bed, left a card and truffles for our anniversary!! They even send you away when you check out with bottles of water and cereal bar for the journey!

Seriously amazing service :)

Leo laid right next to jonny for hours last night on the sofa, i think he likes him more than me :roll:

He's been binkying a lot today! On the second day we got him he binkied scarily high!!! At least a meter! He's found the second sofa and is running and binkying back and forth on and then laying down and chilling out with us. Adorable little manlkhggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg\\\\\\\x oops, that was him on the laptop :p He wanted to say hello to you all!

Thanks guys hes a little sweety but you were right he is FULL of mischeif! Everytime we open the kitchen or hall door he seems to teleport to your feet from whereever he was! He has already jumed up the chimney !!??:roll: Why i have no idea! He landed on a ledge and i had to pull him out along with a pile of soot. :S he's so funny and affectionate though..:D

Next week he's going to have his his pre nueter check the. I will book him in asap after that. Im collecting his misses the first or second week of march :) they will live apart until she is spayed but i expect they will eventually play together supervised before then.. Will take it very slow and play by ear..

Back